A non-aligned NSW-based financial advice firm has acquired two nearby firms and will see its staff numbers double in size.
Newcastle-based firm Infinity Wealth and Financial Services has acquired Allegiance Financial Planning and Hamilton Insurance & Investment Services, according to a statement.
The newly merged firm, Infinity Financial Advisors, became active on 9 October.
Infinity managing director Andrew Masson said it was important when looking for the right partners to join forces with that they found firms who put their clients’ best interest above all else.
He said he knows what a mismatch can look like and the significant impact an unsuccessful merger can have on clients, but he believes with Allegiance and HIIS he has found perfect synergy and is looking forward to the new team’s future.
“This announcement is a result of the hard work of our people, who make our teams what they are today and raise the bar for what we can do for our clients tomorrow,” Mr Masson said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all