A non-aligned NSW-based financial advice firm has acquired two nearby firms and will see its staff numbers double in size.
Newcastle-based firm Infinity Wealth and Financial Services has acquired Allegiance Financial Planning and Hamilton Insurance & Investment Services, according to a statement.
The newly merged firm, Infinity Financial Advisors, became active on 9 October.
Infinity managing director Andrew Masson said it was important when looking for the right partners to join forces with that they found firms who put their clients’ best interest above all else.
He said he knows what a mismatch can look like and the significant impact an unsuccessful merger can have on clients, but he believes with Allegiance and HIIS he has found perfect synergy and is looking forward to the new team’s future.
“This announcement is a result of the hard work of our people, who make our teams what they are today and raise the bar for what we can do for our clients tomorrow,” Mr Masson said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all