Software provider IRESS has launched a new initiative that will enable users to provide input into the design of new functions.
The new IRESS Labs initiative is available through the latest version of XPLAN and “will be used in additional IRESS products over time”, the company said in a statement.
“Through IRESS Labs, more users are actively sharing their opinions, experience and insight on what matters to them and their clients. This feedback is being directly used to create functionality for all users,” the statement said.
“Financial advisers test and provide feedback on prototypes during a development phase, before co-designed features are released.”
IRESS product executive Emily Chen said the new initiative will expand the company’s design process.
“We’ve always included our users’ ideas and suggestions of what they would like to see in our software and what business problems they are looking to solve with technology. IRESS Labs means more users will be able to participate more easily, with the software being even better for it,” she said.
“IRESS Labs is starting with a focus on XPLAN, with 75 firms having already participated in development experiments to date and co-designed functionality already released.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Oct 2018ANZ under fire over ‘conflicted’ IOOF dealBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018Advisers should be early call in divorce casesBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Oct 2018War with Dover ‘destroyed me’, says ex-adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Oct 2018Macquarie adds Insight fund to platformBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- view all