Suncorp’s salaried advice arm has signed a deal with fintech firm Midwinter that will see the latter’s AdviceOS software rolled out across Suncorp’s practices.
In a statement, the technology company said it commenced the roll out of its AdviceOS software across Suncorp Advice’s financial planning practices this month.
Midwinter head of institutional growth Salvador Saiz said the company was pleased to be “a part of [Suncorp’s] over-arching financial advice vision”.
“Forward thinking businesses like Suncorp Advice are beginning to see the need for a technology provider whose approach to business is as a partner, not just a vendor – which has been the operating model of many providers in the past,” he said.
“The future of planning tech means being [able] to deliver best-in-class strategy and product modelling, giving advisers the ability to easily compare and project different client scenarios. This ability to compare multiple scenarios gives advisers the means to determine if the advice is in the client’s best interests.”
The statement said Suncorp chose Midwinter following a review of its advisers and paraplanners.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- view all