Macquarie Wrap has added the environmentally sustainable Nanuk New World Fund to a number of its investment menus.
In a statement, Nanuk said the fund has been approved for the Macquarie Investment Manager/Consolidator and Macquarie Super Manager/Consolidator menus.
Nanuk head of distribution Dan Powell said the company was pleased with the fund’s inclusion on the platform.
“Nanuk is delighted to have the New World Fund now available on the Macquarie platform,” he said.
“It rounds out the broad reach for advisers across various channels including BT Wrap, Panorama, Asgard, Pursuit, Netwealth, Hub24, OneVue and PowerWrap.”
The fund focuses its investments towards companies “whose activities are contributing to or benefiting from the broad themes of environmental sustainability and resource efficiency”, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- view all