Macquarie Wrap has added the environmentally sustainable Nanuk New World Fund to a number of its investment menus.
In a statement, Nanuk said the fund has been approved for the Macquarie Investment Manager/Consolidator and Macquarie Super Manager/Consolidator menus.
Nanuk head of distribution Dan Powell said the company was pleased with the fund’s inclusion on the platform.
“Nanuk is delighted to have the New World Fund now available on the Macquarie platform,” he said.
“It rounds out the broad reach for advisers across various channels including BT Wrap, Panorama, Asgard, Pursuit, Netwealth, Hub24, OneVue and PowerWrap.”
The fund focuses its investments towards companies “whose activities are contributing to or benefiting from the broad themes of environmental sustainability and resource efficiency”, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Oct 2018ASIC takes action on compliance breachesBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FPA board announces new chairBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018New adviser capability added to IOOF offeringBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018AFA names new state directorsBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Oct 2018Westpac boss warns against further regulationBy Charbel Kadib
- view all