Macquarie Wrap has added the environmentally sustainable Nanuk New World Fund to a number of its investment menus.
In a statement, Nanuk said the fund has been approved for the Macquarie Investment Manager/Consolidator and Macquarie Super Manager/Consolidator menus.
Nanuk head of distribution Dan Powell said the company was pleased with the fund’s inclusion on the platform.
“Nanuk is delighted to have the New World Fund now available on the Macquarie platform,” he said.
“It rounds out the broad reach for advisers across various channels including BT Wrap, Panorama, Asgard, Pursuit, Netwealth, Hub24, OneVue and PowerWrap.”
The fund focuses its investments towards companies “whose activities are contributing to or benefiting from the broad themes of environmental sustainability and resource efficiency”, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all