Three of investment solutions provider Macrovue’s separately managed portfolios have been added to the Praemium platform.
In a statement, Macrovue announced three “global thematic portfolios” had been included on the Praemium platform.
The separately managed accounts are Macrovue Car of the Future Concentrated Equity SMA, Macrovue Disruptive Technologies Concentrated Equity SMA, and Macrovue International Equity Income Concentrated SMA.
According to the statement, The portfolios track ‘themes’, such as “the electrification of the automotive fleet and the proliferation of semi and autonomous vehicles”; robotics, energy storage and renewables; as well as a diverse range of international stocks.
Each of Macrovue’s portfolios are comprised of just 10 stocks that revolve around the theme.
“Thematic portfolios are becoming more and more important for advisers to consider when thinking about a client’s overall portfolio,” the statement said.
“Having the Macrovue thematic global share portfolios available for advisers delivers leading investment solutions and global diversification for advisers managing clients’ investments.”
Macrovue’s management fees are 0.8 per cent and there is no performance fee.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all