Three of investment solutions provider Macrovue’s separately managed portfolios have been added to the Praemium platform.
In a statement, Macrovue announced three “global thematic portfolios” had been included on the Praemium platform.
The separately managed accounts are Macrovue Car of the Future Concentrated Equity SMA, Macrovue Disruptive Technologies Concentrated Equity SMA, and Macrovue International Equity Income Concentrated SMA.
According to the statement, The portfolios track ‘themes’, such as “the electrification of the automotive fleet and the proliferation of semi and autonomous vehicles”; robotics, energy storage and renewables; as well as a diverse range of international stocks.
Each of Macrovue’s portfolios are comprised of just 10 stocks that revolve around the theme.
“Thematic portfolios are becoming more and more important for advisers to consider when thinking about a client’s overall portfolio,” the statement said.
“Having the Macrovue thematic global share portfolios available for advisers delivers leading investment solutions and global diversification for advisers managing clients’ investments.”
Macrovue’s management fees are 0.8 per cent and there is no performance fee.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- view all