Three of investment solutions provider Macrovue’s separately managed portfolios have been added to the Praemium platform.
In a statement, Macrovue announced three “global thematic portfolios” had been included on the Praemium platform.
The separately managed accounts are Macrovue Car of the Future Concentrated Equity SMA, Macrovue Disruptive Technologies Concentrated Equity SMA, and Macrovue International Equity Income Concentrated SMA.
According to the statement, The portfolios track ‘themes’, such as “the electrification of the automotive fleet and the proliferation of semi and autonomous vehicles”; robotics, energy storage and renewables; as well as a diverse range of international stocks.
Each of Macrovue’s portfolios are comprised of just 10 stocks that revolve around the theme.
“Thematic portfolios are becoming more and more important for advisers to consider when thinking about a client’s overall portfolio,” the statement said.
“Having the Macrovue thematic global share portfolios available for advisers delivers leading investment solutions and global diversification for advisers managing clients’ investments.”
Macrovue’s management fees are 0.8 per cent and there is no performance fee.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Oct 2018ASIC takes action on compliance breachesBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FPA board announces new chairBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018New adviser capability added to IOOF offeringBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018AFA names new state directorsBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Oct 2018Westpac boss warns against further regulationBy Charbel Kadib
- view all