ifa publisher Momentum Media has announced the finalists for the inaugural 2018 Young Leaders in Finance awards.
The 2018 Young Leaders in Finance awards finalists have been revealed by Momentum Media, the publisher of ifa.
The awards, which are in their first year, will recognise the leading professionals in finance who are 30 years of age of under.
Categories include Financial Adviser of the Year, Investment Manager of the Year, Fintech Leader of the Year and Innovator of the Year.
The full list of finalists is available here: https://www.youngleadersinfinance.com.au/finalists
Commenting on the Young Leaders in Finance awards, Momentum Media director of events and professional development Jim Hall said, "This awards event is an Australian-first program that truly pulls together all areas of financial services under one umbrella, to celebrate the emerging talent within the industry.
"The winners will represent the next generation of mentors and leaders across the Australian financial sector."
The winner will be announced at a gala dinner event at the Hyatt Regency Sydney on 22 June 2018.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 7 Dec 2018New ASIC deputy chair announcedBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018Growth companies fund added to Macquarie WrapBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018ASIC makes unique AFSL decision on foreign adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018AFCA sees 47% rise in complaintsBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018FASEA disadvantages women and older advisers, says licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 6 Dec 2018ASIC reveals adviser levies for 2017-18By Adrian Flores
- view all