The official witness responses to requests for more information by the royal commission after its explosive second round of hearings have been released.
At the end of the second round of royal commission hearings – which focused on financial advice and wealth management – commissioner Ken Hayne requested additional information from parties with leave to appear.
Those responses have now been made public and include a right of reply from witnesses on some of the more contentious issues raised by the royal commission, including 'fees for no service' conduct, inappropriate advice and in-house product conflicts.
The royal commission second round submissions can be accessed below:
- Former Westpac adviser Andrew Smith
- ANZ (and aligned licensees)
- Former ANZ adviser John Doyle
- Dover Financial Advisers
- Finance Sector Union
- Henderson Maxwell
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all