The official witness responses to requests for more information by the royal commission after its explosive second round of hearings have been released.
At the end of the second round of royal commission hearings – which focused on financial advice and wealth management – commissioner Ken Hayne requested additional information from parties with leave to appear.
Those responses have now been made public and include a right of reply from witnesses on some of the more contentious issues raised by the royal commission, including 'fees for no service' conduct, inappropriate advice and in-house product conflicts.
The royal commission second round submissions can be accessed below:
- Former Westpac adviser Andrew Smith
- ANZ (and aligned licensees)
- Former ANZ adviser John Doyle
- Dover Financial Advisers
- Finance Sector Union
- Henderson Maxwell
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- view all