The official witness responses to requests for more information by the royal commission after its explosive second round of hearings have been released.
At the end of the second round of royal commission hearings – which focused on financial advice and wealth management – commissioner Ken Hayne requested additional information from parties with leave to appear.
Those responses have now been made public and include a right of reply from witnesses on some of the more contentious issues raised by the royal commission, including 'fees for no service' conduct, inappropriate advice and in-house product conflicts.
The royal commission second round submissions can be accessed below:
- Former Westpac adviser Andrew Smith
- ANZ (and aligned licensees)
- Former ANZ adviser John Doyle
- Dover Financial Advisers
- Finance Sector Union
- Henderson Maxwell
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Oct 2018ASIC takes action on compliance breachesBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FPA board announces new chairBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018New adviser capability added to IOOF offeringBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018AFA names new state directorsBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Oct 2018Westpac boss warns against further regulationBy Charbel Kadib
- view all