Research house Zenith Investment Partners has named a new national sales manager to work closely with the financial advice community.
David Parr will join the sales team, “focusing on building Zenith’s managed account and investment research business to financial advice practices nationally”, according to a statement.
Mr Parr makes the move after more than 10 years leading Concise Asset Management as founder and CEO, where he also headed up relationships with dealer groups and advice practices.
"We are delighted to have David join Zenith at a time of significant growth and opportunity for the business, particularly in the managed accounts space," said Zenith managing partner David Smyth.
He will work alongside national sales manager John Nicoll and key account manager John Ryan.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:58Product design laws could ‘undermine’ FOFABy Tim Stewart
- 20 Aug 2018Carve-outs must be addressed before commissions: AIOFPBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Professional year an opportunity for exiting advisersBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Super members ‘readily’ taken advantage of: RCBy Killian Plastow
- view all