Research house Zenith Investment Partners has named a new national sales manager to work closely with the financial advice community.
David Parr will join the sales team, “focusing on building Zenith’s managed account and investment research business to financial advice practices nationally”, according to a statement.
Mr Parr makes the move after more than 10 years leading Concise Asset Management as founder and CEO, where he also headed up relationships with dealer groups and advice practices.
"We are delighted to have David join Zenith at a time of significant growth and opportunity for the business, particularly in the managed accounts space," said Zenith managing partner David Smyth.
He will work alongside national sales manager John Nicoll and key account manager John Ryan.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all