Research house Zenith Investment Partners has named a new national sales manager to work closely with the financial advice community.
David Parr will join the sales team, “focusing on building Zenith’s managed account and investment research business to financial advice practices nationally”, according to a statement.
Mr Parr makes the move after more than 10 years leading Concise Asset Management as founder and CEO, where he also headed up relationships with dealer groups and advice practices.
"We are delighted to have David join Zenith at a time of significant growth and opportunity for the business, particularly in the managed accounts space," said Zenith managing partner David Smyth.
He will work alongside national sales manager John Nicoll and key account manager John Ryan.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Oct 2018Queensland man charged over 'false' AFSL documentsBy Reporter
- 24 Oct 2018Accountants compromised by FASEA standardsBy Jotham Lian
- 24 Oct 2018Robo-advice register aims to bridge client service gapBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Oct 2018Platform provider remains ahead of the packBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Oct 2018Wentworth loss opens Coalition to FASEA changesBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- view all