Praemium has expanded its SMA offering with the inclusion of a concentrated Franklin Templeton portfolio.
The portfolio invests in “approximately 20 global stocks, comprising quality growth companies with sustainable business models and proven management teams”, Praemium said in a statement.
The portfolio was added to the SMA service to meet increasing demand for “a globally diversified portfolio”, Praemium head of product and marketing Mat Walker said.
“We are delighted to be partnering with a leading global manager such as Franklin Templeton to offer our clients access to expert portfolio management in global investments,” he said.
Franklin Templeton Investments managing director for Australia and New Zealand Matthew Harrison agreed that demand for such products was growing, and added that the company was pleased to be working with Praemium.
“Investor demand for high performing, global and mid-cap equity funds continues to grow,” he said.
“We’re excited to have the Franklin Global Equity portfolio, a high-conviction strategy added to the Praemium platform, offering investors the opportunity to tap into some of the world’s most progressive companies.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all