Praemium has expanded its SMA offering with the inclusion of a concentrated Franklin Templeton portfolio.
The portfolio invests in “approximately 20 global stocks, comprising quality growth companies with sustainable business models and proven management teams”, Praemium said in a statement.
The portfolio was added to the SMA service to meet increasing demand for “a globally diversified portfolio”, Praemium head of product and marketing Mat Walker said.
“We are delighted to be partnering with a leading global manager such as Franklin Templeton to offer our clients access to expert portfolio management in global investments,” he said.
Franklin Templeton Investments managing director for Australia and New Zealand Matthew Harrison agreed that demand for such products was growing, and added that the company was pleased to be working with Praemium.
“Investor demand for high performing, global and mid-cap equity funds continues to grow,” he said.
“We’re excited to have the Franklin Global Equity portfolio, a high-conviction strategy added to the Praemium platform, offering investors the opportunity to tap into some of the world’s most progressive companies.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all