Praemium has expanded its SMA offering with the inclusion of a concentrated Franklin Templeton portfolio.
The portfolio invests in “approximately 20 global stocks, comprising quality growth companies with sustainable business models and proven management teams”, Praemium said in a statement.
The portfolio was added to the SMA service to meet increasing demand for “a globally diversified portfolio”, Praemium head of product and marketing Mat Walker said.
“We are delighted to be partnering with a leading global manager such as Franklin Templeton to offer our clients access to expert portfolio management in global investments,” he said.
Franklin Templeton Investments managing director for Australia and New Zealand Matthew Harrison agreed that demand for such products was growing, and added that the company was pleased to be working with Praemium.
“Investor demand for high performing, global and mid-cap equity funds continues to grow,” he said.
“We’re excited to have the Franklin Global Equity portfolio, a high-conviction strategy added to the Praemium platform, offering investors the opportunity to tap into some of the world’s most progressive companies.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- view all