Praemium has expanded its SMA offering with the inclusion of a concentrated Franklin Templeton portfolio.
The portfolio invests in “approximately 20 global stocks, comprising quality growth companies with sustainable business models and proven management teams”, Praemium said in a statement.
The portfolio was added to the SMA service to meet increasing demand for “a globally diversified portfolio”, Praemium head of product and marketing Mat Walker said.
“We are delighted to be partnering with a leading global manager such as Franklin Templeton to offer our clients access to expert portfolio management in global investments,” he said.
Franklin Templeton Investments managing director for Australia and New Zealand Matthew Harrison agreed that demand for such products was growing, and added that the company was pleased to be working with Praemium.
“Investor demand for high performing, global and mid-cap equity funds continues to grow,” he said.
“We’re excited to have the Franklin Global Equity portfolio, a high-conviction strategy added to the Praemium platform, offering investors the opportunity to tap into some of the world’s most progressive companies.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10 Dec 2018Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018Freedom halts selling of life insuranceBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018New ASIC deputy chair announcedBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018Growth companies fund added to Macquarie WrapBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018ASIC makes unique AFSL decision on foreign adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all