Colonial First State has launched a managed account offering to advisers through its FirstWrap Platform.
The addition of managed accounts to FirstWrap follows their inclusion on Colonial First State's FirstChoice platform in November 2017.
FirstWrap will offer direct equities separately managed accounts (SMAs) to advisers free of brokerage, combined with the ability to set client preferences at the account level.
Colonial First State general manager for distribution Peter Chun described the inclusion on FirstWrap as a "game-changer".
"Throughout 2018 we will continue our commitment to provide a broad range of solutions for advisers including a tailored managed account offer for licensees with investment capabilities or bespoke requirements," Mr Chun said.
"We have a rich history of providing quality products and service to advisers and are committed to expanding on this success."
Colonial First State has $7 billion in funds under administration held in managed accounts.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Jan 2019Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 24 Jan 2019Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 24 Jan 2019Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all