Colonial First State has launched a managed account offering to advisers through its FirstWrap Platform.
The addition of managed accounts to FirstWrap follows their inclusion on Colonial First State's FirstChoice platform in November 2017.
FirstWrap will offer direct equities separately managed accounts (SMAs) to advisers free of brokerage, combined with the ability to set client preferences at the account level.
Colonial First State general manager for distribution Peter Chun described the inclusion on FirstWrap as a "game-changer".
"Throughout 2018 we will continue our commitment to provide a broad range of solutions for advisers including a tailored managed account offer for licensees with investment capabilities or bespoke requirements," Mr Chun said.
"We have a rich history of providing quality products and service to advisers and are committed to expanding on this success."
Colonial First State has $7 billion in funds under administration held in managed accounts.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018ARCO fund added to BT Panorama platformBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018NAB well-placed to sell MLC wealth businessBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018CBA announces appointment of CFOBy Reporter
- 22 Oct 2018‘We’ve taken too long’ to fix advice problems: NABBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- view all