Colonial First State has launched a managed account offering to advisers through its FirstWrap Platform.
The addition of managed accounts to FirstWrap follows their inclusion on Colonial First State's FirstChoice platform in November 2017.
FirstWrap will offer direct equities separately managed accounts (SMAs) to advisers free of brokerage, combined with the ability to set client preferences at the account level.
Colonial First State general manager for distribution Peter Chun described the inclusion on FirstWrap as a "game-changer".
"Throughout 2018 we will continue our commitment to provide a broad range of solutions for advisers including a tailored managed account offer for licensees with investment capabilities or bespoke requirements," Mr Chun said.
"We have a rich history of providing quality products and service to advisers and are committed to expanding on this success."
Colonial First State has $7 billion in funds under administration held in managed accounts.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all