South Australian industry super fund Statewide Super will implement IRESS’s Acurity superannuation administration software through a new managed service partnership.
In a statement, IRESS said Acurity will replace the multiple software services currently used by Statewide Super with a single platform.
IRESS general manager for superannuation Jeff Hall added that the Acurity platform has become more attractive to super funds since the launch of a managed service option in 2016.
“Statewide Super is now able to harness technology to drive true business change. The new platform and business model is designed to produce new possibilities for the fund and its members, now and into the future,” said Mr Hall.
“Having access to the latest version of Acurity at all times will underpin the fund’s goal towards becoming a 100 per cent digitally enabled business. In this case digital technology is an enabler and can innovate the modern super fund environment, whilst still providing exceptional face-to-face customer service.”
Statewide Super chief operating officer Linda Zeelie said the fund was pleased with the arrangement.
“We focused on delivering the highest level of customer service and product offerings for our members. Acurity will now be seamlessly delivered and updated, ensuring we remain at the forefront of technology delivery for super funds,” Ms Zeelie said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all