South Australian industry super fund Statewide Super will implement IRESS’s Acurity superannuation administration software through a new managed service partnership.
In a statement, IRESS said Acurity will replace the multiple software services currently used by Statewide Super with a single platform.
IRESS general manager for superannuation Jeff Hall added that the Acurity platform has become more attractive to super funds since the launch of a managed service option in 2016.
“Statewide Super is now able to harness technology to drive true business change. The new platform and business model is designed to produce new possibilities for the fund and its members, now and into the future,” said Mr Hall.
“Having access to the latest version of Acurity at all times will underpin the fund’s goal towards becoming a 100 per cent digitally enabled business. In this case digital technology is an enabler and can innovate the modern super fund environment, whilst still providing exceptional face-to-face customer service.”
Statewide Super chief operating officer Linda Zeelie said the fund was pleased with the arrangement.
“We focused on delivering the highest level of customer service and product offerings for our members. Acurity will now be seamlessly delivered and updated, ensuring we remain at the forefront of technology delivery for super funds,” Ms Zeelie said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all