South Australian industry super fund Statewide Super will implement IRESS’s Acurity superannuation administration software through a new managed service partnership.
In a statement, IRESS said Acurity will replace the multiple software services currently used by Statewide Super with a single platform.
IRESS general manager for superannuation Jeff Hall added that the Acurity platform has become more attractive to super funds since the launch of a managed service option in 2016.
“Statewide Super is now able to harness technology to drive true business change. The new platform and business model is designed to produce new possibilities for the fund and its members, now and into the future,” said Mr Hall.
“Having access to the latest version of Acurity at all times will underpin the fund’s goal towards becoming a 100 per cent digitally enabled business. In this case digital technology is an enabler and can innovate the modern super fund environment, whilst still providing exceptional face-to-face customer service.”
Statewide Super chief operating officer Linda Zeelie said the fund was pleased with the arrangement.
“We focused on delivering the highest level of customer service and product offerings for our members. Acurity will now be seamlessly delivered and updated, ensuring we remain at the forefront of technology delivery for super funds,” Ms Zeelie said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all