ClearView has announced the appointment of Michael Fox to the position of state manager for NSW/ACT, overseeing the company’s life insurance and wealth management solutions.
ClearView general manager of distribution Christopher Blaxland-Walker commented on this particular appointment, saying that “Michael is an experienced sales executive who has spent the past 15 years working closely with financial advisers and licensees, and managing high performing sales teams”.
“He is extremely well-regarded by advisers and his peers, and we feel fortunate to have such a standout internal candidate step up to fill this important role,” Mr Blaxland-Walker added.
Mr Fox was formerly ClearView’s business development manager prior to his appointment and will be replacing Kathryn Williamson, who was recently appointed to the position of distribution strategy head last month.
He will be reporting to Clearview general manager of distribution Christopher Blaxland-Walker.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all