ClearView has announced the appointment of Michael Fox to the position of state manager for NSW/ACT, overseeing the company’s life insurance and wealth management solutions.
ClearView general manager of distribution Christopher Blaxland-Walker commented on this particular appointment, saying that “Michael is an experienced sales executive who has spent the past 15 years working closely with financial advisers and licensees, and managing high performing sales teams”.
“He is extremely well-regarded by advisers and his peers, and we feel fortunate to have such a standout internal candidate step up to fill this important role,” Mr Blaxland-Walker added.
Mr Fox was formerly ClearView’s business development manager prior to his appointment and will be replacing Kathryn Williamson, who was recently appointed to the position of distribution strategy head last month.
He will be reporting to Clearview general manager of distribution Christopher Blaxland-Walker.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Clear KPIs a key adviser motivator: reportBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all