ClearView has announced the appointment of Michael Fox to the position of state manager for NSW/ACT, overseeing the company’s life insurance and wealth management solutions.
ClearView general manager of distribution Christopher Blaxland-Walker commented on this particular appointment, saying that “Michael is an experienced sales executive who has spent the past 15 years working closely with financial advisers and licensees, and managing high performing sales teams”.
“He is extremely well-regarded by advisers and his peers, and we feel fortunate to have such a standout internal candidate step up to fill this important role,” Mr Blaxland-Walker added.
Mr Fox was formerly ClearView’s business development manager prior to his appointment and will be replacing Kathryn Williamson, who was recently appointed to the position of distribution strategy head last month.
He will be reporting to Clearview general manager of distribution Christopher Blaxland-Walker.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Mar 2018ASIC defends enforcement decisionsBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Mar 2018O’Dwyer stands firm on educationBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Mar 2018Zurich opts to keep OnePath brandBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Mar 2018FASEA opens consultation on education pathwaysBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018Partnership launches as ‘alternative to self-licensing’By Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Mar 2018ANZ to suspend asset finance lendingBy Staff Reporter
- view all