ClearView has announced the appointment of Michael Fox to the position of state manager for NSW/ACT, overseeing the company’s life insurance and wealth management solutions.
ClearView general manager of distribution Christopher Blaxland-Walker commented on this particular appointment, saying that “Michael is an experienced sales executive who has spent the past 15 years working closely with financial advisers and licensees, and managing high performing sales teams”.
“He is extremely well-regarded by advisers and his peers, and we feel fortunate to have such a standout internal candidate step up to fill this important role,” Mr Blaxland-Walker added.
Mr Fox was formerly ClearView’s business development manager prior to his appointment and will be replacing Kathryn Williamson, who was recently appointed to the position of distribution strategy head last month.
He will be reporting to Clearview general manager of distribution Christopher Blaxland-Walker.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Dec 2018Advisers placed in TPB firing lineBy Katarina Taurian
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018Better advice complaints resolution needed, says ASICBy Adrian Flores
- view all