Momentum Media, publisher of ifa, is launching the Young Leaders in Finance Awards to showcase emerging talent from across financial services.
With a total of 28 awards, the new program will recognise individuals and groups across categories including Financial Adviser of the Year, Investment Manager of the Year and Investment Business Development Leader of the Year.
“This is an unprecedented opportunity for our stakeholders across financial services to nominate the rising stars in their business or in their professional networks and foster the next generation of mentors and leaders,” said Jim Hall, director, events and professional development at Momentum Media.
“We invite you to nominate a talented young professional who is 30 years of age and under, that you believe has made their mark within financial services and is worthy of recognition.
“The Young Leaders in Finance Awards offers the springboard for career progression, giving industry-wide recognition for professional competency while highlighting passion and dedication for personal advancement.”
For information about each award category and the basic entry requirements, please click here.
To nominate a colleague or peer, please click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all