FinPal has launched a second version of its financial planning software to incorporate integrations with Moneysoft and Investfit, new data feeds and a revamped client portal.
In a statement, FinPal chief executive Stephen Handley said many advisers voice dissatisfaction with their current software provider.
“Since launching FinPal, I’ve talked to hundreds of advice businesses and not one has been satisfied with their current software,” he said.
“However, there’s a genuine concern about business disruption caused by change. Data migration is not as difficult as many believe. In the near future, our system will automate the data migration process, allowing advisers to move quickly and with minimal disruption.”
The comments come as the fintech provider releases its 2.0 version, which features an updated client portal with fact find and goals tracking, insurance data feeds, a document template system and the results of integrations with Moneysoft and Investfit.
Mr Handley said the enhancements would allow the company to reach a broader range of financial advisers.
“Over the past 12 months, we’ve been very much focused on early adopter customers, whose primary objective has been to start taking advantage of the data management and business efficiency improvements a real CRM system deliver,” he said.
“This release will broaden the appeal and also simplifies the onboarding process, so we can scale to a larger number of customers more quickly.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all