IOOF’s Lonsdale Financial Group has launched a new managed discretionary account-based service.
A new managed accounts solution, Managed Portfolio Service, has been made available on IOOF’s Asset Administrator platform, according to a statement by Lonsdale.
The service, which will be actively monitored and maintained, was created to assist advisers in delivering “value to their clients with flexible, high-quality portfolio construction and implementation”, the statement said.
Commenting on the launch, Lonsdale chief executive Mark Stephen said the “key benefit” of the service would be minimising advisers’ time spent on administration to facilitate more “quality time” with clients.
“The MPS service was developed in collaboration with advisers and comprises portfolios designed by leading managed account portfolio provider Lonsec Investment Solutions,” Mr Stephen said.
“This development reflects Lonsdale’s ability to leverage its scale and the expertise of best-in-class providers to deliver quality, scalable and efficient solutions to our network.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all