IOOF’s Lonsdale Financial Group has launched a new managed discretionary account-based service.
A new managed accounts solution, Managed Portfolio Service, has been made available on IOOF’s Asset Administrator platform, according to a statement by Lonsdale.
The service, which will be actively monitored and maintained, was created to assist advisers in delivering “value to their clients with flexible, high-quality portfolio construction and implementation”, the statement said.
Commenting on the launch, Lonsdale chief executive Mark Stephen said the “key benefit” of the service would be minimising advisers’ time spent on administration to facilitate more “quality time” with clients.
“The MPS service was developed in collaboration with advisers and comprises portfolios designed by leading managed account portfolio provider Lonsec Investment Solutions,” Mr Stephen said.
“This development reflects Lonsdale’s ability to leverage its scale and the expertise of best-in-class providers to deliver quality, scalable and efficient solutions to our network.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all