Self-licensed WA firm Lawrence Wealth will launch a bespoke IMA with help from Implemented Portfolios.
In announcing the deal today, IP co-chief executive Santi Burridge said he is seeing increasing interest for individually managed accounts (IMAs) from advice boutiques that have an accounting business attached.
“Lawrence Wealth is a leading firm in the Perth advice market that has had the opportunity to look at all options,” Mr Burridge said.
“With the previous announcement of our agreement with Collins SBA in Hobart, we now have two leading integrated accounting and financial planning firms choosing to leverage our unique offering for their clients.”
Lawrence Group managing director Brett Fairhead said partnering with IP for the IMA launch was an obvious choice.
“Their IMA service offering and technology has no peer, and the fact they provide the capability to deliver dynamic and strategic asset allocation options, global listed ETF and direct share blended models within a branded IMA environment was compelling,” he said in a statement.
“Also, their multi-platform capability allows us to ensure we provide options for administration to our clients in comparison to being limited to a one-platform only solution.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Dec 2018Advisers placed in TPB firing lineBy Katarina Taurian
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018Better advice complaints resolution needed, says ASICBy Adrian Flores
- view all