Self-licensed WA firm Lawrence Wealth will launch a bespoke IMA with help from Implemented Portfolios.
In announcing the deal today, IP co-chief executive Santi Burridge said he is seeing increasing interest for individually managed accounts (IMAs) from advice boutiques that have an accounting business attached.
“Lawrence Wealth is a leading firm in the Perth advice market that has had the opportunity to look at all options,” Mr Burridge said.
“With the previous announcement of our agreement with Collins SBA in Hobart, we now have two leading integrated accounting and financial planning firms choosing to leverage our unique offering for their clients.”
Lawrence Group managing director Brett Fairhead said partnering with IP for the IMA launch was an obvious choice.
“Their IMA service offering and technology has no peer, and the fact they provide the capability to deliver dynamic and strategic asset allocation options, global listed ETF and direct share blended models within a branded IMA environment was compelling,” he said in a statement.
“Also, their multi-platform capability allows us to ensure we provide options for administration to our clients in comparison to being limited to a one-platform only solution.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Feb 2019ASIC probe finds widespread inappropriate advice at HSBCBy James Mitchell
- 20 Feb 2019IOOF profit up, advice margins downBy Sarah Simpkins
- 20 Feb 2019SMSF accountant enters EU with ASICBy Miranda Brownlee
- 20 Feb 2019Netwealth sees silver lining in Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- view all