Self-licensed WA firm Lawrence Wealth will launch a bespoke IMA with help from Implemented Portfolios.
In announcing the deal today, IP co-chief executive Santi Burridge said he is seeing increasing interest for individually managed accounts (IMAs) from advice boutiques that have an accounting business attached.
“Lawrence Wealth is a leading firm in the Perth advice market that has had the opportunity to look at all options,” Mr Burridge said.
“With the previous announcement of our agreement with Collins SBA in Hobart, we now have two leading integrated accounting and financial planning firms choosing to leverage our unique offering for their clients.”
Lawrence Group managing director Brett Fairhead said partnering with IP for the IMA launch was an obvious choice.
“Their IMA service offering and technology has no peer, and the fact they provide the capability to deliver dynamic and strategic asset allocation options, global listed ETF and direct share blended models within a branded IMA environment was compelling,” he said in a statement.
“Also, their multi-platform capability allows us to ensure we provide options for administration to our clients in comparison to being limited to a one-platform only solution.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Aug 2018Professional year an opportunity for exiting advisersBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Super members ‘readily’ taken advantage of: RCBy Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers’ interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- view all