OneVue has added international fund managers Franklin Templeton Australia and AllianceBernstein to its managed accounts platform.
AllianceBernstein will be offering the AB Concentrated Global Growth Equities and the AB Concentrated US Growth Equities portfolios, while Franklin Templeton will be adding its Franklin Concentrated Global Equity ex-Australia portfolio to OneVue’s managed account portfolio offering.
AllianceBernstein chief executive Jen Driscoll said, “OneVue is one of the few platforms in Australia actively offering global SMAs and we look forward to working with them to provide investors with the benefits of direct international share ownership, such as transparency, direct dividend cashflow and tax efficiencies, all at an affordable cost.”
Lisa McCallum, OneVue executive general manager of platform services also said that “Australian investors are increasingly demanding access to global investments to diversify their portfolios”.
“We are very pleased to be partnering with both AllianceBernstein and Franklin Templeton, who are both leading global fund managers with deep research and portfolio management expertise,” Ms McCallum added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all