Rod Bristow, former managing director of non-bank dealer group Infocus, has been appointed chief executive of AMP-backed fintech provider Macrovue.
The investment technology provider – in which AMP is a major investor – announced Mr Bristow's appointment in a statement, clarifying that Macrovue founder Sid Sahgal will be stepping into the role of chief operating officer.
Mr Bristow left Infocus in December 2017, with Infocus veteran Darren Steinhardt taking the reins. Prior to joining Infocus he held senior roles at the CBA's CommSec business, including as alternate managing director.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all