Rod Bristow, former managing director of non-bank dealer group Infocus, has been appointed chief executive of AMP-backed fintech provider Macrovue.
The investment technology provider – in which AMP is a major investor – announced Mr Bristow's appointment in a statement, clarifying that Macrovue founder Sid Sahgal will be stepping into the role of chief operating officer.
Mr Bristow left Infocus in December 2017, with Infocus veteran Darren Steinhardt taking the reins. Prior to joining Infocus he held senior roles at the CBA's CommSec business, including as alternate managing director.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:58Product design laws could ‘undermine’ FOFABy Tim Stewart
- 20 Aug 2018Carve-outs must be addressed before commissions: AIOFPBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Professional year an opportunity for exiting advisersBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Super members ‘readily’ taken advantage of: RCBy Killian Plastow
- view all