Rod Bristow, former managing director of non-bank dealer group Infocus, has been appointed chief executive of AMP-backed fintech provider Macrovue.
The investment technology provider – in which AMP is a major investor – announced Mr Bristow's appointment in a statement, clarifying that Macrovue founder Sid Sahgal will be stepping into the role of chief operating officer.
Mr Bristow left Infocus in December 2017, with Infocus veteran Darren Steinhardt taking the reins. Prior to joining Infocus he held senior roles at the CBA's CommSec business, including as alternate managing director.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:42Platform provider remains ahead of the packBy Eliot Hastie
- 10:33Wentworth loss opens Coalition to FASEA changesBy James Mitchell
- 10:33NEOS Life assembles underwriting teamBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018ARCO fund added to BT Panorama platformBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018NAB well-placed to sell MLC wealth businessBy James Mitchell
- view all