Non-bank platform OneVue has announced that it has signed a five-year extension agreement with one of its major clients, Madison Group’s WealthPortal.
WealthPortal’s managing director Mark Perry commented on this update, saying, “We are pleased to continue our long-standing partnership with WealthPortal and the Madison Group.
“We have a depth of industry-leading platform improvements, often initiated by our users, and we want to drive forward this agenda over the next few years with OneVue as our partner of choice.”
OneVue Group managing director Connie Mckeage said, “The Madison Group advisers and leadership often have excellent ideas to improve the platform’s functionality and user experience, and their feedback is extremely valuable to us in contributing to our technology development pipeline.”
The signing of the agreement comes as both parties aim to develop the WealthPortal offering, which currently serves Madison’s financial advisers, including non-Madison financial planners who use the WealthPortal platform.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all