Non-bank platform OneVue has announced that it has signed a five-year extension agreement with one of its major clients, Madison Group’s WealthPortal.
WealthPortal’s managing director Mark Perry commented on this update, saying, “We are pleased to continue our long-standing partnership with WealthPortal and the Madison Group.
“We have a depth of industry-leading platform improvements, often initiated by our users, and we want to drive forward this agenda over the next few years with OneVue as our partner of choice.”
OneVue Group managing director Connie Mckeage said, “The Madison Group advisers and leadership often have excellent ideas to improve the platform’s functionality and user experience, and their feedback is extremely valuable to us in contributing to our technology development pipeline.”
The signing of the agreement comes as both parties aim to develop the WealthPortal offering, which currently serves Madison’s financial advisers, including non-Madison financial planners who use the WealthPortal platform.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all