Non-bank platform OneVue has announced that it has signed a five-year extension agreement with one of its major clients, Madison Group’s WealthPortal.
WealthPortal’s managing director Mark Perry commented on this update, saying, “We are pleased to continue our long-standing partnership with WealthPortal and the Madison Group.
“We have a depth of industry-leading platform improvements, often initiated by our users, and we want to drive forward this agenda over the next few years with OneVue as our partner of choice.”
OneVue Group managing director Connie Mckeage said, “The Madison Group advisers and leadership often have excellent ideas to improve the platform’s functionality and user experience, and their feedback is extremely valuable to us in contributing to our technology development pipeline.”
The signing of the agreement comes as both parties aim to develop the WealthPortal offering, which currently serves Madison’s financial advisers, including non-Madison financial planners who use the WealthPortal platform.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- 13 Aug 2018ASIC sets sights on AFSL supervisionBy Reporter
- 13 Aug 2018Licensees will ‘cease to exist’: GPS WealthBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 13 Aug 2018FASEA standards to halve adviser numbersBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all