Non-bank platform OneVue has announced that it has signed a five-year extension agreement with one of its major clients, Madison Group’s WealthPortal.
WealthPortal’s managing director Mark Perry commented on this update, saying, “We are pleased to continue our long-standing partnership with WealthPortal and the Madison Group.
“We have a depth of industry-leading platform improvements, often initiated by our users, and we want to drive forward this agenda over the next few years with OneVue as our partner of choice.”
OneVue Group managing director Connie Mckeage said, “The Madison Group advisers and leadership often have excellent ideas to improve the platform’s functionality and user experience, and their feedback is extremely valuable to us in contributing to our technology development pipeline.”
The signing of the agreement comes as both parties aim to develop the WealthPortal offering, which currently serves Madison’s financial advisers, including non-Madison financial planners who use the WealthPortal platform.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all