NAB Financial Planning has appointed a new general manager for South Australia, Western Australia and the Northern Territory.
Former Beyond Bank national manager for wealth management Adrian De Silva has been named as the general manager for SA, WA and NT, having previously held roles with AMP and BT Financial.
NAB Financial Planning general manager Tim Steele said Mr De Silva will be critical in providing support to the dealer group’s advisers.
“Adrian is a trusted and respected leader and joins NAB with almost 20 years’ experience in financial services and wealth management,” he said.
“His extensive practice management experience and commitment to ensuring clients receive quality financial advice will be invaluable to NAB Financial Planning as we continue to work towards our vision of being Australia’s most respected advice provider.”
As part of his new role, Mr De Silva will “focus on building relationships with banking partners” with a view to provide more ‘bank-wealth’ solutions to the dealer group’s clients.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all