NAB Financial Planning has appointed a new general manager for South Australia, Western Australia and the Northern Territory.
Former Beyond Bank national manager for wealth management Adrian De Silva has been named as the general manager for SA, WA and NT, having previously held roles with AMP and BT Financial.
NAB Financial Planning general manager Tim Steele said Mr De Silva will be critical in providing support to the dealer group’s advisers.
“Adrian is a trusted and respected leader and joins NAB with almost 20 years’ experience in financial services and wealth management,” he said.
“His extensive practice management experience and commitment to ensuring clients receive quality financial advice will be invaluable to NAB Financial Planning as we continue to work towards our vision of being Australia’s most respected advice provider.”
As part of his new role, Mr De Silva will “focus on building relationships with banking partners” with a view to provide more ‘bank-wealth’ solutions to the dealer group’s clients.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- view all