The corporate regulator has created a new online resource to help advisers negotiate the incoming professional standards requirements.
ASIC has created a new section on its website to provide an overview of several facets of the incoming requirements.
These include the scope of the reforms, advisers’ obligations, FASEA information, compliance schemes for the code of ethics and updates to the financial adviser register.
“This information will help financial advisers, and those coming into the advice industry, prepare for the new requirements,” ASIC said in a statement.
The new resource can be accessed here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- 13 Aug 2018ASIC sets sights on AFSL supervisionBy Reporter
- 13 Aug 2018Licensees will ‘cease to exist’: GPS WealthBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 13 Aug 2018FASEA standards to halve adviser numbersBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all