The corporate regulator has created a new online resource to help advisers negotiate the incoming professional standards requirements.
ASIC has created a new section on its website to provide an overview of several facets of the incoming requirements.
These include the scope of the reforms, advisers’ obligations, FASEA information, compliance schemes for the code of ethics and updates to the financial adviser register.
“This information will help financial advisers, and those coming into the advice industry, prepare for the new requirements,” ASIC said in a statement.
The new resource can be accessed here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all