The corporate regulator has created a new online resource to help advisers negotiate the incoming professional standards requirements.
ASIC has created a new section on its website to provide an overview of several facets of the incoming requirements.
These include the scope of the reforms, advisers’ obligations, FASEA information, compliance schemes for the code of ethics and updates to the financial adviser register.
“This information will help financial advisers, and those coming into the advice industry, prepare for the new requirements,” ASIC said in a statement.
The new resource can be accessed here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:21Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Clear KPIs a key adviser motivator: reportBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018BT turns off grandfathered commissions for salaried advisersBy Killian Plastow
- view all