The corporate regulator has created a new online resource to help advisers negotiate the incoming professional standards requirements.
ASIC has created a new section on its website to provide an overview of several facets of the incoming requirements.
These include the scope of the reforms, advisers’ obligations, FASEA information, compliance schemes for the code of ethics and updates to the financial adviser register.
“This information will help financial advisers, and those coming into the advice industry, prepare for the new requirements,” ASIC said in a statement.
The new resource can be accessed here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018ARCO fund added to BT Panorama platformBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018NAB well-placed to sell MLC wealth businessBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018CBA announces appointment of CFOBy Reporter
- 22 Oct 2018‘We’ve taken too long’ to fix advice problems: NABBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- view all