Moneysoft will now make its personal finance technology solution available to clients of Managed Accounts Holdings at a discounted rate.
Advisers that have a relationship with Managed Accounts will receive preferential pricing on two of Moneysoft’s products under the terms of the deal announced today.
Managed Accounts managing director David Heather said the two companies are culturally aligned.
“The growth in managed accounts is part of an industry-wide shift to more transparent and efficient investing,” Mr Heather said.
“Pairing our next generation platform with Moneysoft’s money management, cash flow and budgeting services creates additional value for advisers by giving them and their clients greater visibility of actual financial behaviour.”
Moneysoft’s Jon Shaw said the fintech provider has been investing in automation technology that will help advisers gain efficiencies.
“Using automated data collection underpins a more robust know your client process while also enabling advisers to focus on developing strong personal relationships as a basis for providing advice,” he said.
“Those system efficiencies flow into reporting, analysis and marketing activities to help grow a scalable practice.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- view all