Moneysoft will now make its personal finance technology solution available to clients of Managed Accounts Holdings at a discounted rate.
Advisers that have a relationship with Managed Accounts will receive preferential pricing on two of Moneysoft’s products under the terms of the deal announced today.
Managed Accounts managing director David Heather said the two companies are culturally aligned.
“The growth in managed accounts is part of an industry-wide shift to more transparent and efficient investing,” Mr Heather said.
“Pairing our next generation platform with Moneysoft’s money management, cash flow and budgeting services creates additional value for advisers by giving them and their clients greater visibility of actual financial behaviour.”
Moneysoft’s Jon Shaw said the fintech provider has been investing in automation technology that will help advisers gain efficiencies.
“Using automated data collection underpins a more robust know your client process while also enabling advisers to focus on developing strong personal relationships as a basis for providing advice,” he said.
“Those system efficiencies flow into reporting, analysis and marketing activities to help grow a scalable practice.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018ARCO fund added to BT Panorama platformBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018NAB well-placed to sell MLC wealth businessBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018CBA announces appointment of CFOBy Reporter
- 22 Oct 2018‘We’ve taken too long’ to fix advice problems: NABBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- view all