The finalists for the Fintech Business Awards 2018 have been announced, including a number of financial advice practitioners and service providers.
The 2018 Fintech Business Awards will identify the leading individuals and organisations making a contribution to the rapidly growing fintech community.
Momentum Media, the publisher of ifa and Fintech Business, has released the full list of finalists for the event, which can be viewed here.
Since opening for entry, Fintech Business has received a significant number of high-calibre submissions, both from those who represent fintech start-ups as well as more established providers and financial service providers that have wholly embraced fintech innovation.
The winners of the 2018 Fintech Business Awards will be selected by a panel of soon-to-be-announced expert judges and announced at a gala dinner event on Thursday, 22 March 2018 at the Sofitel Wentworth in Sydney.
To learn more about the event or to purchase tickets, please click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- view all