CPA Australia has released the remuneration details of its new-look board of directors following member outrage at the industry association’s executive salary allocations.
The beleaguered accounting body issued a communication to members on Friday afternoon outlining the 2018 remuneration figures. An independent review of governance procedures previously found that executive compensation at CPA were out of line with community expectations and industry norms.
For the full story on CPA Australia's announcement, visit ifa sister title Accountants Daily: https://www.accountantsdaily.com.au/appointments/11319-cpa-australia-sets-new-board-remuneration
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018ARCO fund added to BT Panorama platformBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018NAB well-placed to sell MLC wealth businessBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018CBA announces appointment of CFOBy Reporter
- 22 Oct 2018‘We’ve taken too long’ to fix advice problems: NABBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- view all