BT Financial Group has announced it has added Ardea Investment Management’s Real Outcome Fund to the Panorama, BT Wrap and SuperWrap platforms.
The fund, which has already been included on Netwealth and PowerWrap’s platforms, invests in government bonds with the aim of profiting from inflation and providing “stable returns that protect purchasing power and grow wealth”, according to a statement.
It holds over $1.2 billion funds under management and delivered returns of 4.56 per cent in the year up to December 2017, it said.
Ardea principal and co-founder Ben Alexander expressed pride in the fund’s ability to “consistently outperform against cash and inflation since inception, while remaining uncorrelated to broader equity and bond markets”.
“To date, it has proved to be a reliable defensive fixed income solution that prioritises liquidity and capital preservation, with minimal credit risk and no leverage,” he said.
“We believe it can play an important role in diversified portfolios, especially at a time when returns available from conventional fixed income performance drivers are low.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all