BT Financial Group has announced it has added Ardea Investment Management’s Real Outcome Fund to the Panorama, BT Wrap and SuperWrap platforms.
The fund, which has already been included on Netwealth and PowerWrap’s platforms, invests in government bonds with the aim of profiting from inflation and providing “stable returns that protect purchasing power and grow wealth”, according to a statement.
It holds over $1.2 billion funds under management and delivered returns of 4.56 per cent in the year up to December 2017, it said.
Ardea principal and co-founder Ben Alexander expressed pride in the fund’s ability to “consistently outperform against cash and inflation since inception, while remaining uncorrelated to broader equity and bond markets”.
“To date, it has proved to be a reliable defensive fixed income solution that prioritises liquidity and capital preservation, with minimal credit risk and no leverage,” he said.
“We believe it can play an important role in diversified portfolios, especially at a time when returns available from conventional fixed income performance drivers are low.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- view all