Consulting firm Slipstream Coaching has added a former Fortnum Private Wealth business growth manager to its ranks.
Phil Little has held numerous managing director roles during his three-decade career in financial services, including stints with Henry Financial Group and Synergy Financial Services before joining Fortnum.
In a statement, Slipstream Coaching said Mr Little’s appointment as business coach for “high-performing financial planning firms” reflected the business’ focus on accounting and financial services firms.
“Quite simply, we couldn’t have asked for a better, more qualified person to lead the way,” said Slipstream Coaching director Scott Charlton.
Mr Little’s decision to join the training company “was greatly due to being able to provide advice and assistance which is demonstratively free of any other agenda”, the statement said.
“Phil’s coaching is no longer diluted by the many and varied responsibilities inherent in the business development roles he has had whilst a licensee employee. Now, his absolute focus is on assisting clients to achieve their objectives.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Jan 2019Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 24 Jan 2019Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 24 Jan 2019Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all