Consulting firm Slipstream Coaching has added a former Fortnum Private Wealth business growth manager to its ranks.
Phil Little has held numerous managing director roles during his three-decade career in financial services, including stints with Henry Financial Group and Synergy Financial Services before joining Fortnum.
In a statement, Slipstream Coaching said Mr Little’s appointment as business coach for “high-performing financial planning firms” reflected the business’ focus on accounting and financial services firms.
“Quite simply, we couldn’t have asked for a better, more qualified person to lead the way,” said Slipstream Coaching director Scott Charlton.
Mr Little’s decision to join the training company “was greatly due to being able to provide advice and assistance which is demonstratively free of any other agenda”, the statement said.
“Phil’s coaching is no longer diluted by the many and varied responsibilities inherent in the business development roles he has had whilst a licensee employee. Now, his absolute focus is on assisting clients to achieve their objectives.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all