Platform provider Hub24 has launched a number of new functions, including an integrated records of advice service and super contributions tracker.
The new functions were created as a part of an internal ‘hackathon’, in which Hub24 staff had 24 hours to develop and prototype ideas that would make the platform more effective, the company said in a statement.
“As with previous improvements, these new features are focused on creating efficiencies for advisers, freeing their time to deliver advice and build their client relationships,” said Hub24 director of strategic development Jason Entwistle.
The records of advice (ROA) function will allow advisers to generate an ROA from their own template when they trade on their clients’ accounts, while the super contribution tracker will generate reports and check how clients are progressing towards their contribution caps.
Hub24 also announced three further platform enhancements the company intends to roll out in 2018; a foreign currency asset feature to allow trades in other currencies, an online account application allowing advisers to open multiple accounts through one process and link them to broking accounts, and third party account linking for advisers and clients.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Oct 2018ASIC takes action on compliance breachesBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FPA board announces new chairBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018New adviser capability added to IOOF offeringBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018AFA names new state directorsBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Oct 2018Westpac boss warns against further regulationBy Charbel Kadib
- view all