Platform provider Hub24 has launched a number of new functions, including an integrated records of advice service and super contributions tracker.
The new functions were created as a part of an internal ‘hackathon’, in which Hub24 staff had 24 hours to develop and prototype ideas that would make the platform more effective, the company said in a statement.
“As with previous improvements, these new features are focused on creating efficiencies for advisers, freeing their time to deliver advice and build their client relationships,” said Hub24 director of strategic development Jason Entwistle.
The records of advice (ROA) function will allow advisers to generate an ROA from their own template when they trade on their clients’ accounts, while the super contribution tracker will generate reports and check how clients are progressing towards their contribution caps.
Hub24 also announced three further platform enhancements the company intends to roll out in 2018; a foreign currency asset feature to allow trades in other currencies, an online account application allowing advisers to open multiple accounts through one process and link them to broking accounts, and third party account linking for advisers and clients.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- view all