Diversified financial services firm ClearView has announced a series of changes to its life insurance platform aimed at improving advisers’ efficiency.
The changes come as part of the company’s adviser engagement strategy, ClearView said in a statement, and include a new front end as well as streamlining application processes and offering ‘tele-interviewing’ and ‘tele-underwriting’.
“We are committed to continuously improving our products and services, and supporting financial advisers to adapt and grow their businesses under LIF,” ClearView general manager of distribution Christopher Blaxland-Walker said.
“We are committed to continuously improving our products and services, and supporting financial advisers to adapt and grow their businesses under LIF.”
According to Mr Blaxland-Walker, the updates recognise that client/adviser interactions are constantly evolving, adding that the company intends to continue investing in its systems beyond the “facelift” given to the life insurance platform.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:42Platform provider remains ahead of the packBy Eliot Hastie
- 10:33Wentworth loss opens Coalition to FASEA changesBy James Mitchell
- 10:33NEOS Life assembles underwriting teamBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018ARCO fund added to BT Panorama platformBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018NAB well-placed to sell MLC wealth businessBy James Mitchell
- view all