Eureka Whittaker Macnaught has successfully acquired the practice of New South Wales-based adviser Ken Mann.
In a statement, Eureka Whittaker Macnaught said the practice was a “great fit” for the dealer group, noting that both are licensed by Financial Wisdom.
Eureka Whittaker Macnaught chief executive Greg Cook said he hopes to “roll out a wider value proposition” to clients of Mr Mann’s practice following the transition.
“Over the next few months, Ken will be introducing the clients to the new advice team at Eureka Whittaker Macnaught. Then, after 33 years in the profession, Ken is looking forward to enjoying an active, long and well-deserved retirement,” Mr Cook said.
The acquisition marks the addition of a third office to the Eureka Whittaker Macnaught network, the statement said.
Mr Cook said Eureka Whittaker Macnaught is “on a strong growth path” both organically and through acquisitions.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018Better advice complaints resolution needed, says ASICBy Adrian Flores
- 11 Dec 2018Wealth management holders unlikely to seek adviceBy Sarah Simpkins
- 10 Dec 2018Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- view all