Eureka Whittaker Macnaught has successfully acquired the practice of New South Wales-based adviser Ken Mann.
In a statement, Eureka Whittaker Macnaught said the practice was a “great fit” for the dealer group, noting that both are licensed by Financial Wisdom.
Eureka Whittaker Macnaught chief executive Greg Cook said he hopes to “roll out a wider value proposition” to clients of Mr Mann’s practice following the transition.
“Over the next few months, Ken will be introducing the clients to the new advice team at Eureka Whittaker Macnaught. Then, after 33 years in the profession, Ken is looking forward to enjoying an active, long and well-deserved retirement,” Mr Cook said.
The acquisition marks the addition of a third office to the Eureka Whittaker Macnaught network, the statement said.
Mr Cook said Eureka Whittaker Macnaught is “on a strong growth path” both organically and through acquisitions.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- view all