Eureka Whittaker Macnaught has successfully acquired the practice of New South Wales-based adviser Ken Mann.
In a statement, Eureka Whittaker Macnaught said the practice was a “great fit” for the dealer group, noting that both are licensed by Financial Wisdom.
Eureka Whittaker Macnaught chief executive Greg Cook said he hopes to “roll out a wider value proposition” to clients of Mr Mann’s practice following the transition.
“Over the next few months, Ken will be introducing the clients to the new advice team at Eureka Whittaker Macnaught. Then, after 33 years in the profession, Ken is looking forward to enjoying an active, long and well-deserved retirement,” Mr Cook said.
The acquisition marks the addition of a third office to the Eureka Whittaker Macnaught network, the statement said.
Mr Cook said Eureka Whittaker Macnaught is “on a strong growth path” both organically and through acquisitions.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Aug 2018Professional year an opportunity for exiting advisersBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Super members ‘readily’ taken advantage of: RCBy Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers’ interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- view all