The ifa Business Strategy Day, Australia’s leading professional development event for independently-minded and self-licensed advisers, will return with a four state roadshow in March 2018.
Building on the themes developed over the past four years, this unique event will lean on ifa’s editorial contacts to bring you practical, implementable business-building content, with an eye on all the latest headlines and developments changing the advice landscape.
It will take place in Melbourne on Tuesday, 20 March; Sydney on Thursday, 22 March; Brisbane on Monday, 26 March and Perth on Wednesday, 28 March 2018.
Commenting on the launch of the event, ifa managing editor and Business Strategy Day MC Aleks Vickovich said the event will provide the best CPD content available to IFAs.
“There is a conference every other week aimed at financial advisers, but few are aimed specifically at boutique and independently-minded firms or are willing to have the frank and fearless conversations required to cut through the noise,” Mr Vickovich said.
“The ifa Business Strategy Day 2018 will look closely at the pros and cons of self-licensing, the growth enabling technology and practice management trends (including managed accounts) and the latest thinking in client engagement and business leadership to help principals run more successful businesses.”
For more information or to register for the event, click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all