A senior wealth exec within the NAB network will leave the bank in December, while NAB FP general manager and former Genesys boss Tim Steele has been promoted.
NAB announced today that executive general manager, wealth advice, Greg Miller will leave NAB in December as part of a raft of changes to the structure of the wealth division.
NAB Financial Planning general manager Tim Steele and general manager of advice partnerships Ross Barnwell will both take on expanded roles and report directly to the bank’s chief customer officer for consumer banking and wealth, Andrew Haggar.
Mr Haggar said the changes would make the business “simpler, faster and more customer-focused”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- 19 Nov 2018FASEA releases standards blueprintBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- view all