A senior wealth exec within the NAB network will leave the bank in December, while NAB FP general manager and former Genesys boss Tim Steele has been promoted.
NAB announced today that executive general manager, wealth advice, Greg Miller will leave NAB in December as part of a raft of changes to the structure of the wealth division.
NAB Financial Planning general manager Tim Steele and general manager of advice partnerships Ross Barnwell will both take on expanded roles and report directly to the bank’s chief customer officer for consumer banking and wealth, Andrew Haggar.
Mr Haggar said the changes would make the business “simpler, faster and more customer-focused”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all