A senior wealth exec within the NAB network will leave the bank in December, while NAB FP general manager and former Genesys boss Tim Steele has been promoted.
NAB announced today that executive general manager, wealth advice, Greg Miller will leave NAB in December as part of a raft of changes to the structure of the wealth division.
NAB Financial Planning general manager Tim Steele and general manager of advice partnerships Ross Barnwell will both take on expanded roles and report directly to the bank’s chief customer officer for consumer banking and wealth, Andrew Haggar.
Mr Haggar said the changes would make the business “simpler, faster and more customer-focused”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all