A senior wealth exec within the NAB network will leave the bank in December, while NAB FP general manager and former Genesys boss Tim Steele has been promoted.
NAB announced today that executive general manager, wealth advice, Greg Miller will leave NAB in December as part of a raft of changes to the structure of the wealth division.
NAB Financial Planning general manager Tim Steele and general manager of advice partnerships Ross Barnwell will both take on expanded roles and report directly to the bank’s chief customer officer for consumer banking and wealth, Andrew Haggar.
Mr Haggar said the changes would make the business “simpler, faster and more customer-focused”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all