A senior wealth exec within the NAB network will leave the bank in December, while NAB FP general manager and former Genesys boss Tim Steele has been promoted.
NAB announced today that executive general manager, wealth advice, Greg Miller will leave NAB in December as part of a raft of changes to the structure of the wealth division.
NAB Financial Planning general manager Tim Steele and general manager of advice partnerships Ross Barnwell will both take on expanded roles and report directly to the bank’s chief customer officer for consumer banking and wealth, Andrew Haggar.
Mr Haggar said the changes would make the business “simpler, faster and more customer-focused”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018Sunsuper makes new board appointmentBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Cardena announces partnership with loan brokerageBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Royal Commission reveals round five focusBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018FASEA issues draft professional year guidanceBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- view all