The Financial Planning Association of Australia has honoured a number of its members at its national congress in Hobart.
Michael Hayward of Capital Partners Private Wealth Advisers was awarded the FPA Certified Financial Planner Professional of the Year Award, while WB Financial’s Patricia Soares Garcia won the FPA Financial Planner AFP of the Year Award.
Adriana Brink of Alman Partners was recognised as the FPA Paraplanner of the Year, and Capital Partners Private Wealth Advisers was awarded the FPA Professional Practice of the Year Award. Reuben Zelwer of Adapt Wealth Management won the Future2 Community Service Award.
The FPA University Student of the Year Award and the Gwen Fletcher Memorial Award were given to Azaria Bell of Griffith University and Michael Forer, respectively.
The winners were announced during the keynote session of the FPA Professionals Congress.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018ARCO fund added to BT Panorama platformBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018NAB well-placed to sell MLC wealth businessBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018CBA announces appointment of CFOBy Reporter
- 22 Oct 2018‘We’ve taken too long’ to fix advice problems: NABBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- view all