The Financial Planning Association of Australia has honoured a number of its members at its national congress in Hobart.
Michael Hayward of Capital Partners Private Wealth Advisers was awarded the FPA Certified Financial Planner Professional of the Year Award, while WB Financial’s Patricia Soares Garcia won the FPA Financial Planner AFP of the Year Award.
Adriana Brink of Alman Partners was recognised as the FPA Paraplanner of the Year, and Capital Partners Private Wealth Advisers was awarded the FPA Professional Practice of the Year Award. Reuben Zelwer of Adapt Wealth Management won the Future2 Community Service Award.
The FPA University Student of the Year Award and the Gwen Fletcher Memorial Award were given to Azaria Bell of Griffith University and Michael Forer, respectively.
The winners were announced during the keynote session of the FPA Professionals Congress.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Jan 2019Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 24 Jan 2019Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 24 Jan 2019Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all