The Financial Planning Association of Australia has honoured a number of its members at its national congress in Hobart.
Michael Hayward of Capital Partners Private Wealth Advisers was awarded the FPA Certified Financial Planner Professional of the Year Award, while WB Financial’s Patricia Soares Garcia won the FPA Financial Planner AFP of the Year Award.
Adriana Brink of Alman Partners was recognised as the FPA Paraplanner of the Year, and Capital Partners Private Wealth Advisers was awarded the FPA Professional Practice of the Year Award. Reuben Zelwer of Adapt Wealth Management won the Future2 Community Service Award.
The FPA University Student of the Year Award and the Gwen Fletcher Memorial Award were given to Azaria Bell of Griffith University and Michael Forer, respectively.
The winners were announced during the keynote session of the FPA Professionals Congress.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all