NowInfinity has announced the appointment of a new national sales director to its team as part of the company’s plan to boost its global team.
Tom Eustice will be joining the company from Reckon Limited, where he served as the national business development manager.
Mr Eustice commented on his appointment, saying that he is looking forward to working with NowInfinity and creating opportunities for their clients.
NowInfinity chief executive Amreet Abbott also stated that Mr Eustice’s appointment is a welcome addition to the company especially given his experience in the industry.
“Tom’s unique insight into business development and digital technology is the perfect combination for NowInfinity,” Ms Abbott added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all