NowInfinity has announced the appointment of a new national sales director to its team as part of the company’s plan to boost its global team.
Tom Eustice will be joining the company from Reckon Limited, where he served as the national business development manager.
Mr Eustice commented on his appointment, saying that he is looking forward to working with NowInfinity and creating opportunities for their clients.
NowInfinity chief executive Amreet Abbott also stated that Mr Eustice’s appointment is a welcome addition to the company especially given his experience in the industry.
“Tom’s unique insight into business development and digital technology is the perfect combination for NowInfinity,” Ms Abbott added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 12 Dec 2018FASEA confirms accreditation processBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 13 Dec 2018ASIC lengthens transition period for fee disclosuresBy Adrian Flores
- view all