NowInfinity has announced the appointment of a new national sales director to its team as part of the company’s plan to boost its global team.
Tom Eustice will be joining the company from Reckon Limited, where he served as the national business development manager.
Mr Eustice commented on his appointment, saying that he is looking forward to working with NowInfinity and creating opportunities for their clients.
NowInfinity chief executive Amreet Abbott also stated that Mr Eustice’s appointment is a welcome addition to the company especially given his experience in the industry.
“Tom’s unique insight into business development and digital technology is the perfect combination for NowInfinity,” Ms Abbott added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all