Centrepoint Alliance has established a community of advice firms that will focus on knowledge sharing and professional development.
A spokesperson for Centrepoint told ifa that the new group, called Partners’ Circle, will form “strategic partnerships” with Centrepoint to deliver efficiency, sustainability, profitability and sustainability for the individual firms.
The spokesperson said the chosen firms will come together through “special events and speakers, peer to peer learning and development [and] networking” and have access to service and management consulting resources, a number of events, seminars and access to external partner expertise.
Centrepoint declined ifa’s request to obtain the names of the firms, stating it “breaches our privacy rules to share client information”, but confirmed the firms were all from within the Centrepoint network.
Soula Cargakis, Centrepoint’s distribution and marketing executive, said: “This will enable us to focus our energies and resources on the firms with whom we can provide the most value.”
“In turn, this will enable the formation of deeper more productive relationships where both parties will benefit.”
“Partners’ Circle firms can expect to receive seven-star service that not just exceeds their expectations but which sets new benchmarks for the industry in helping them exceed their own clients’ expectations and grow as efficient and profitable advice businesses,” Ms Cargakis said.
“While they each have their own particular client value propositions and business models, we hope they will all become exemplars for the non-institutional advice sector.
“We also believe it will provide up and coming firms with something to aspire to.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Jan 2019Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 24 Jan 2019Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 24 Jan 2019Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all