Australian-owned Real Asset Management Group has appointed a new chief operating officer, recruiting an experienced investment consultant to be based in Sydney.
RAM has announced that Oliver Mourant will take up the role of COO leading a team across Australia, Europe and Hong Kong.
Mr Mourant previously worked for Jersey-based Enhance Group as an investment and treasury consultant.
RAM Group Australia chief executive Scott Kelly said the new recruit’s experience will add value to the firm’s client base of high-net-worth individuals and families.
“Being an entrepreneur himself, Olly understands high-net-worth business creators and also places great importance on transparency, integrity, exceptional client service and team work. I look forward to him starting with us in Sydney,” Mr Kelly said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all