Australian-owned Real Asset Management Group has appointed a new chief operating officer, recruiting an experienced investment consultant to be based in Sydney.
RAM has announced that Oliver Mourant will take up the role of COO leading a team across Australia, Europe and Hong Kong.
Mr Mourant previously worked for Jersey-based Enhance Group as an investment and treasury consultant.
RAM Group Australia chief executive Scott Kelly said the new recruit’s experience will add value to the firm’s client base of high-net-worth individuals and families.
“Being an entrepreneur himself, Olly understands high-net-worth business creators and also places great importance on transparency, integrity, exceptional client service and team work. I look forward to him starting with us in Sydney,” Mr Kelly said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018Former adviser convicted for dishonest conductBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IFA sector digs deep for DoverBy Aleks Vickovich
- 15 Jun 2018‘Information asymmetry’ a difficulty for advisersBy Killian Plastow and Tasnuva Bindi
- 15 Jun 2018ASIC takes Westpac to court over poor adviceBy Reporter
- 15 Jun 2018AFCA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- view all