Australian-owned Real Asset Management Group has appointed a new chief operating officer, recruiting an experienced investment consultant to be based in Sydney.
RAM has announced that Oliver Mourant will take up the role of COO leading a team across Australia, Europe and Hong Kong.
Mr Mourant previously worked for Jersey-based Enhance Group as an investment and treasury consultant.
RAM Group Australia chief executive Scott Kelly said the new recruit’s experience will add value to the firm’s client base of high-net-worth individuals and families.
“Being an entrepreneur himself, Olly understands high-net-worth business creators and also places great importance on transparency, integrity, exceptional client service and team work. I look forward to him starting with us in Sydney,” Mr Kelly said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all