Legg Mason has announced Justin Nunan as the company’s new institutional sales director.
Mr Nunan was previously investment manager at Media Super, prior to which he was head of treasury sales at ME Bank.
Legg Mason managing director Andy Sowerby said the firm was happy with the appointment, adding that Mr Nunan’s experience will bring a “unique mix of sales, investment management and a thorough understanding of complex financial issues” to the business.
“Justin has a deep understanding of the dynamics of the Australian superannuation sector and the challenges faced to meet the evolving investment needs of their members,” Mr Sowerby said.
“This knowledge will only help us become better investment partners to our clients and we are excited to welcome Justin to the team.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all