Legg Mason has announced Justin Nunan as the company’s new institutional sales director.
Mr Nunan was previously investment manager at Media Super, prior to which he was head of treasury sales at ME Bank.
Legg Mason managing director Andy Sowerby said the firm was happy with the appointment, adding that Mr Nunan’s experience will bring a “unique mix of sales, investment management and a thorough understanding of complex financial issues” to the business.
“Justin has a deep understanding of the dynamics of the Australian superannuation sector and the challenges faced to meet the evolving investment needs of their members,” Mr Sowerby said.
“This knowledge will only help us become better investment partners to our clients and we are excited to welcome Justin to the team.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018Former adviser convicted for dishonest conductBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IFA sector digs deep for DoverBy Aleks Vickovich
- 15 Jun 2018‘Information asymmetry’ a difficulty for advisersBy Killian Plastow and Tasnuva Bindi
- 15 Jun 2018ASIC takes Westpac to court over poor adviceBy Reporter
- 15 Jun 2018AFCA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- view all