Legg Mason has announced Justin Nunan as the company’s new institutional sales director.
Mr Nunan was previously investment manager at Media Super, prior to which he was head of treasury sales at ME Bank.
Legg Mason managing director Andy Sowerby said the firm was happy with the appointment, adding that Mr Nunan’s experience will bring a “unique mix of sales, investment management and a thorough understanding of complex financial issues” to the business.
“Justin has a deep understanding of the dynamics of the Australian superannuation sector and the challenges faced to meet the evolving investment needs of their members,” Mr Sowerby said.
“This knowledge will only help us become better investment partners to our clients and we are excited to welcome Justin to the team.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all