Legg Mason has announced Justin Nunan as the company’s new institutional sales director.
Mr Nunan was previously investment manager at Media Super, prior to which he was head of treasury sales at ME Bank.
Legg Mason managing director Andy Sowerby said the firm was happy with the appointment, adding that Mr Nunan’s experience will bring a “unique mix of sales, investment management and a thorough understanding of complex financial issues” to the business.
“Justin has a deep understanding of the dynamics of the Australian superannuation sector and the challenges faced to meet the evolving investment needs of their members,” Mr Sowerby said.
“This knowledge will only help us become better investment partners to our clients and we are excited to welcome Justin to the team.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:19AMP names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 21 Aug 2018Government releases 2018 financial literacy strategyBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2018Momentum Media names new ifa editorBy Reporter
- 10:00Corporate raider lobs ‘opportunistic’ bid for advice groupBy James Mitchell
- 21 Aug 2018Product design laws could ‘undermine’ FOFABy Tim Stewart
- 20 Aug 2018Carve-outs must be addressed before commissions: AIOFPBy Reporter
- view all