Macquarie Wrap has added two new investment funds managed by boutique partners of Bennelong Funds Management.
The 4D Global Infrastructure Fund and the Quay Global Real Estate Fund have both been added to the Macquarie Wrap menu.
The 4D fund is a securities product that offers returns throughout a market cycle, while the Quay fund offers a concentrated portfolio of global REITs, according to a statement from Bennelong.
Bennelong head of wholesale sales Jonas Daly said the addition of these funds onto Macquarie Wrap will enable advisers to diversify investor portfolios while remaining focused on wealth preservation and risk management.
“Both funds offer a wide variety of investment opportunities across multiple geographies, backed by quality teams of highly-experienced investment professionals with established track records,” Mr Daly added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all