Macquarie Wrap has added two new investment funds managed by boutique partners of Bennelong Funds Management.
The 4D Global Infrastructure Fund and the Quay Global Real Estate Fund have both been added to the Macquarie Wrap menu.
The 4D fund is a securities product that offers returns throughout a market cycle, while the Quay fund offers a concentrated portfolio of global REITs, according to a statement from Bennelong.
Bennelong head of wholesale sales Jonas Daly said the addition of these funds onto Macquarie Wrap will enable advisers to diversify investor portfolios while remaining focused on wealth preservation and risk management.
“Both funds offer a wide variety of investment opportunities across multiple geographies, backed by quality teams of highly-experienced investment professionals with established track records,” Mr Daly added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Oct 2018Queensland man charged over 'false' AFSL documentsBy Reporter
- 24 Oct 2018Accountants compromised by FASEA standardsBy Jotham Lian
- 24 Oct 2018Robo-advice register aims to bridge client service gapBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Oct 2018Platform provider remains ahead of the packBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Oct 2018Wentworth loss opens Coalition to FASEA changesBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- view all