Macquarie Wrap has added two new investment funds managed by boutique partners of Bennelong Funds Management.
The 4D Global Infrastructure Fund and the Quay Global Real Estate Fund have both been added to the Macquarie Wrap menu.
The 4D fund is a securities product that offers returns throughout a market cycle, while the Quay fund offers a concentrated portfolio of global REITs, according to a statement from Bennelong.
Bennelong head of wholesale sales Jonas Daly said the addition of these funds onto Macquarie Wrap will enable advisers to diversify investor portfolios while remaining focused on wealth preservation and risk management.
“Both funds offer a wide variety of investment opportunities across multiple geographies, backed by quality teams of highly-experienced investment professionals with established track records,” Mr Daly added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2018Government releases 2018 financial literacy strategyBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2018Product design laws could ‘undermine’ FOFABy Tim Stewart
- 20 Aug 2018Carve-outs must be addressed before commissions: AIOFPBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Professional year an opportunity for exiting advisersBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- view all