Fortnum Private Wealth has appointed a former ClearView dealer group operations manager to head of operations.
With 15 years’ industry experience in project and manager roles, Jenny Psathas joins Fortnum’s leadership team from ClearView where she oversaw day-to-day operations of the group’s aligned dealer groups.
Ms Psathas will report to Fortnum managing director Neil Younger, who said he was excited to have her on board.
“Jenny brings with her extensive financial services and operations experience,” he said.
“As a licensee we are continuously looking for ways to be more efficient and improve the services we deliver to advisers, and Jenny is ideally placed to help drive the growth and success of Fortnum.”
Prior to ClearView, Ms Psathas held roles at ANZ, Commonwealth Bank, BW Financial Advice and Commonwealth Financial Planning.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Dec 2018FASEA confirms accreditation processBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Dec 2018Advisers placed in TPB firing lineBy Katarina Taurian
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- view all