Fortnum Private Wealth has appointed a former ClearView dealer group operations manager to head of operations.
With 15 years’ industry experience in project and manager roles, Jenny Psathas joins Fortnum’s leadership team from ClearView where she oversaw day-to-day operations of the group’s aligned dealer groups.
Ms Psathas will report to Fortnum managing director Neil Younger, who said he was excited to have her on board.
“Jenny brings with her extensive financial services and operations experience,” he said.
“As a licensee we are continuously looking for ways to be more efficient and improve the services we deliver to advisers, and Jenny is ideally placed to help drive the growth and success of Fortnum.”
Prior to ClearView, Ms Psathas held roles at ANZ, Commonwealth Bank, BW Financial Advice and Commonwealth Financial Planning.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Feb 2019ASIC probe finds widespread inappropriate advice at HSBCBy James Mitchell
- 20 Feb 2019IOOF profit up, advice margins downBy Sarah Simpkins
- 20 Feb 2019SMSF accountant enters EU with ASICBy Miranda Brownlee
- 20 Feb 2019Netwealth sees silver lining in Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- view all