Fortnum Private Wealth has appointed a former ClearView dealer group operations manager to head of operations.
With 15 years’ industry experience in project and manager roles, Jenny Psathas joins Fortnum’s leadership team from ClearView where she oversaw day-to-day operations of the group’s aligned dealer groups.
Ms Psathas will report to Fortnum managing director Neil Younger, who said he was excited to have her on board.
“Jenny brings with her extensive financial services and operations experience,” he said.
“As a licensee we are continuously looking for ways to be more efficient and improve the services we deliver to advisers, and Jenny is ideally placed to help drive the growth and success of Fortnum.”
Prior to ClearView, Ms Psathas held roles at ANZ, Commonwealth Bank, BW Financial Advice and Commonwealth Financial Planning.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all