Fortnum Private Wealth has appointed a former ClearView dealer group operations manager to head of operations.
With 15 years’ industry experience in project and manager roles, Jenny Psathas joins Fortnum’s leadership team from ClearView where she oversaw day-to-day operations of the group’s aligned dealer groups.
Ms Psathas will report to Fortnum managing director Neil Younger, who said he was excited to have her on board.
“Jenny brings with her extensive financial services and operations experience,” he said.
“As a licensee we are continuously looking for ways to be more efficient and improve the services we deliver to advisers, and Jenny is ideally placed to help drive the growth and success of Fortnum.”
Prior to ClearView, Ms Psathas held roles at ANZ, Commonwealth Bank, BW Financial Advice and Commonwealth Financial Planning.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Oct 2018ANZ under fire over ‘conflicted’ IOOF dealBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018Advisers should be early call in divorce casesBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Oct 2018War with Dover ‘destroyed me’, says ex-adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Oct 2018Macquarie adds Insight fund to platformBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- view all