Midwinter has announced that it has entered into a technology integration partnership with PractiFI aiming to simplify the financial planning advice process.
PractiFI will be integrating its business management platform with Midwinter’s AdviceOS financial planning software. Users will be able to have dual access to both systems and will allow advisers to run AdviceOS from PractiFI’s single client view.
PractiFI chief executive Glen Elliott said, “Our partnership with Midwinter is really exciting because it automates the advice process even further.”
Midwinter managing director Julian Plummer also commented on the partnership, saying that “by integrating with PractiFI we have opened up the options further to include a world-class CRM that speaks to our own state-of-the-art modelling tools with ease”.
“We expect more financial planning practices to follow the lead of combining our two solutions to develop cutting-edge, streamlined advice,” Mr Plummer added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:58Product design laws could ‘undermine’ FOFABy Tim Stewart
- 20 Aug 2018Carve-outs must be addressed before commissions: AIOFPBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Professional year an opportunity for exiting advisersBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Super members ‘readily’ taken advantage of: RCBy Killian Plastow
- view all