Midwinter has announced that it has entered into a technology integration partnership with PractiFI aiming to simplify the financial planning advice process.
PractiFI will be integrating its business management platform with Midwinter’s AdviceOS financial planning software. Users will be able to have dual access to both systems and will allow advisers to run AdviceOS from PractiFI’s single client view.
PractiFI chief executive Glen Elliott said, “Our partnership with Midwinter is really exciting because it automates the advice process even further.”
Midwinter managing director Julian Plummer also commented on the partnership, saying that “by integrating with PractiFI we have opened up the options further to include a world-class CRM that speaks to our own state-of-the-art modelling tools with ease”.
“We expect more financial planning practices to follow the lead of combining our two solutions to develop cutting-edge, streamlined advice,” Mr Plummer added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Oct 2018Queensland man charged over 'false' AFSL documentsBy Reporter
- 24 Oct 2018Accountants compromised by FASEA standardsBy Jotham Lian
- 24 Oct 2018Robo-advice register aims to bridge client service gapBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Oct 2018Platform provider remains ahead of the packBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Oct 2018Wentworth loss opens Coalition to FASEA changesBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- view all