Midwinter has announced that it has entered into a technology integration partnership with PractiFI aiming to simplify the financial planning advice process.
PractiFI will be integrating its business management platform with Midwinter’s AdviceOS financial planning software. Users will be able to have dual access to both systems and will allow advisers to run AdviceOS from PractiFI’s single client view.
PractiFI chief executive Glen Elliott said, “Our partnership with Midwinter is really exciting because it automates the advice process even further.”
Midwinter managing director Julian Plummer also commented on the partnership, saying that “by integrating with PractiFI we have opened up the options further to include a world-class CRM that speaks to our own state-of-the-art modelling tools with ease”.
“We expect more financial planning practices to follow the lead of combining our two solutions to develop cutting-edge, streamlined advice,” Mr Plummer added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all