Users of the Xplan financial planning software will soon gain access to SuiteBox digital workspaces following an integration deal announced today.
Advisers who use Xplan version 2.21 or higher will be able to liaise with clients over video meetings, screen share documents and apps, and record discussions and details of the meetings to the client’s file notes, according to a statement.
According to IRESS product executive, wealth management Emily Chen, the integration of SuiteBox with Xplan to deliver a video-based communication tool would help financial advisers better engage with clients who wanted a range of communication options to choose from.
Commenting on the integration, SuiteBox chief executive Ian Dunbar said, “By integrating SuiteBox into Xplan, we are delivering the next generation of digital engagement tools for financial advisers with a leader in financial advice technology.
“Busy professionals, such as financial advisers, do not want to be using disparate tools with multiple, stand-alone applications.
“SuiteBox brings together meeting, collaboration and transactional capabilities that seamlessly integrate with Xplan, creating an exceptional proposition for advisers and their clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:42Platform provider remains ahead of the packBy Eliot Hastie
- 10:33Wentworth loss opens Coalition to FASEA changesBy James Mitchell
- 10:33NEOS Life assembles underwriting teamBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018ARCO fund added to BT Panorama platformBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018NAB well-placed to sell MLC wealth businessBy James Mitchell
- view all