Users of the Xplan financial planning software will soon gain access to SuiteBox digital workspaces following an integration deal announced today.
Advisers who use Xplan version 2.21 or higher will be able to liaise with clients over video meetings, screen share documents and apps, and record discussions and details of the meetings to the client’s file notes, according to a statement.
According to IRESS product executive, wealth management Emily Chen, the integration of SuiteBox with Xplan to deliver a video-based communication tool would help financial advisers better engage with clients who wanted a range of communication options to choose from.
Commenting on the integration, SuiteBox chief executive Ian Dunbar said, “By integrating SuiteBox into Xplan, we are delivering the next generation of digital engagement tools for financial advisers with a leader in financial advice technology.
“Busy professionals, such as financial advisers, do not want to be using disparate tools with multiple, stand-alone applications.
“SuiteBox brings together meeting, collaboration and transactional capabilities that seamlessly integrate with Xplan, creating an exceptional proposition for advisers and their clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:58Product design laws could ‘undermine’ FOFABy Tim Stewart
- 20 Aug 2018Carve-outs must be addressed before commissions: AIOFPBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Professional year an opportunity for exiting advisersBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Super members ‘readily’ taken advantage of: RCBy Killian Plastow
- view all