Users of the Xplan financial planning software will soon gain access to SuiteBox digital workspaces following an integration deal announced today.
Advisers who use Xplan version 2.21 or higher will be able to liaise with clients over video meetings, screen share documents and apps, and record discussions and details of the meetings to the client’s file notes, according to a statement.
According to IRESS product executive, wealth management Emily Chen, the integration of SuiteBox with Xplan to deliver a video-based communication tool would help financial advisers better engage with clients who wanted a range of communication options to choose from.
Commenting on the integration, SuiteBox chief executive Ian Dunbar said, “By integrating SuiteBox into Xplan, we are delivering the next generation of digital engagement tools for financial advisers with a leader in financial advice technology.
“Busy professionals, such as financial advisers, do not want to be using disparate tools with multiple, stand-alone applications.
“SuiteBox brings together meeting, collaboration and transactional capabilities that seamlessly integrate with Xplan, creating an exceptional proposition for advisers and their clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all