Mia Taylor of Evalesco Financial Services has been named as the recipient of the AFA’s 2017 Rising Star award, sponsored by ANZ Wealth.
The award was announced at the AFA national conference in the Gold Coast yesterday, with AFA chief executive Phil Kewin praising Ms Taylor's professionalism.
“Mia has already established herself as a great ambassador for our profession, showing not only great skills and maturity but also a sense of commitment to embodying financial health and happiness for her clients," Mr Kewin said.
"In a very competitive group of finalists, the way she engages with clients and her passion and commitment for her profession and her community are what made her this year’s AFA Rising Star."
The award is open to AFA members with four or fewer years' experience as a financial adviser.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all