Mia Taylor of Evalesco Financial Services has been named as the recipient of the AFA’s 2017 Rising Star award, sponsored by ANZ Wealth.
The award was announced at the AFA national conference in the Gold Coast yesterday, with AFA chief executive Phil Kewin praising Ms Taylor's professionalism.
“Mia has already established herself as a great ambassador for our profession, showing not only great skills and maturity but also a sense of commitment to embodying financial health and happiness for her clients," Mr Kewin said.
"In a very competitive group of finalists, the way she engages with clients and her passion and commitment for her profession and her community are what made her this year’s AFA Rising Star."
The award is open to AFA members with four or fewer years' experience as a financial adviser.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Sep 2018McMaster slams ASIC: ‘They knew about our CPP in 2016’By James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC wants a confession from McMasterBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC takes Dover director to courtBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC gives permanent ban to unlicensed adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all