Mia Taylor of Evalesco Financial Services has been named as the recipient of the AFA’s 2017 Rising Star award, sponsored by ANZ Wealth.
The award was announced at the AFA national conference in the Gold Coast yesterday, with AFA chief executive Phil Kewin praising Ms Taylor's professionalism.
“Mia has already established herself as a great ambassador for our profession, showing not only great skills and maturity but also a sense of commitment to embodying financial health and happiness for her clients," Mr Kewin said.
"In a very competitive group of finalists, the way she engages with clients and her passion and commitment for her profession and her community are what made her this year’s AFA Rising Star."
The award is open to AFA members with four or fewer years' experience as a financial adviser.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- view all