Topdocs has launched Topdocs Protect, an online estate planning platform that aims to provide full service estate planning documentation for accountants and financial advisers.
Topdocs director Michael Spakman said that Topdocs Protect will help accountants and financial planners deliver estate planning services to clients without assuming the risk associated with legal documentation and advice.
The platform’s services will include enduring powers of attorney and an online will. According to Mr Spakman, the online will aims to help advisers to give clients access to a comprehensive will at an affordable price.
“Topdocs Protect provides upfront and ongoing training for advisers to enable them to facilitate the provision of estate planning services whilst also providing a central online platform where advisers can submit client information to have wills, enduring powers of attorney and other succession documentation created online, or full service by a solicitor,” Mr Spakman said. “This will encourage more clients to get their estate planning in order."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all