Topdocs has launched Topdocs Protect, an online estate planning platform that aims to provide full service estate planning documentation for accountants and financial advisers.
Topdocs director Michael Spakman said that Topdocs Protect will help accountants and financial planners deliver estate planning services to clients without assuming the risk associated with legal documentation and advice.
The platform’s services will include enduring powers of attorney and an online will. According to Mr Spakman, the online will aims to help advisers to give clients access to a comprehensive will at an affordable price.
“Topdocs Protect provides upfront and ongoing training for advisers to enable them to facilitate the provision of estate planning services whilst also providing a central online platform where advisers can submit client information to have wills, enduring powers of attorney and other succession documentation created online, or full service by a solicitor,” Mr Spakman said. “This will encourage more clients to get their estate planning in order."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Sep 2018McMaster slams ASIC: ‘They knew about our CPP in 2016’By James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC wants a confession from McMasterBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC takes Dover director to courtBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC gives permanent ban to unlicensed adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all