Centrepoint Alliance has announced the winners of its first Advice Firm of the Year Awards, recognising high performers from within its various licensing channels.
The winners were selected based on over 25 key successful practice performance indicators, according to a statement from the listed financial services company.
These indicators included factors such as client management, business planning and operational management, client segmentation and review, and staff management.
Business Health consulting group’s Ray Henderson headed the independent judging panel, with input from FPA chief executive Dante De Gori and AFA CEO Phil Kewin.
Centrepoint’s distribution and marketing executive Soula Cargakis said, “We are thrilled with the enthusiastic response to these awards and the professional way they were run by the independent judging panel. We are committed to making the awards bigger and better each year.”
The winners for each category are as follows:
• Best Practice over $1 million Gross Revenue: Citadel Wealth Solutions, Kew East, Victoria
• Best Practice under $1 million Gross Revenue: Stephens Plattfuss & Co Financial Services
• Best New Practice: First Advice Solutions Pty Ltd
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all