Centrepoint Alliance has announced the winners of its first Advice Firm of the Year Awards, recognising high performers from within its various licensing channels.
The winners were selected based on over 25 key successful practice performance indicators, according to a statement from the listed financial services company.
These indicators included factors such as client management, business planning and operational management, client segmentation and review, and staff management.
Business Health consulting group’s Ray Henderson headed the independent judging panel, with input from FPA chief executive Dante De Gori and AFA CEO Phil Kewin.
Centrepoint’s distribution and marketing executive Soula Cargakis said, “We are thrilled with the enthusiastic response to these awards and the professional way they were run by the independent judging panel. We are committed to making the awards bigger and better each year.”
The winners for each category are as follows:
• Best Practice over $1 million Gross Revenue: Citadel Wealth Solutions, Kew East, Victoria
• Best Practice under $1 million Gross Revenue: Stephens Plattfuss & Co Financial Services
• Best New Practice: First Advice Solutions Pty Ltd
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all