Platform provider Powerwrap has appointed a new chief executive to take over from acting managing director Chris Brant early next year.
Current Bennelong Wealth Partners chief executive William Davidson has been named as the business’ next chief executive, with Powerwrap chairman Matthew Driscoll saying the company was “delighted” with the appointment.
“The independent platform market is undergoing rapid change as well as sustained organic growth,” Mr Driscoll said.
“Will’s expertise and depth of experience in the industry will be invaluable in helping Powerwrap capitalise on the opportunities this presents.”
Mr Davidson will take over from acting managing director Chris Brant, who will assist in the transition and stay on as a non-executive director on the company’s board.
“I would like to thank Chris for his critical support and leadership at a crucial time for the business. Powerwrap will continue to benefit from his knowledge and skills as a director,” Mr Driscoll said.
Mr Davidson will commence in his new role in January 2018.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- view all