Platform provider Powerwrap has appointed a new chief executive to take over from acting managing director Chris Brant early next year.
Current Bennelong Wealth Partners chief executive William Davidson has been named as the business’ next chief executive, with Powerwrap chairman Matthew Driscoll saying the company was “delighted” with the appointment.
“The independent platform market is undergoing rapid change as well as sustained organic growth,” Mr Driscoll said.
“Will’s expertise and depth of experience in the industry will be invaluable in helping Powerwrap capitalise on the opportunities this presents.”
Mr Davidson will take over from acting managing director Chris Brant, who will assist in the transition and stay on as a non-executive director on the company’s board.
“I would like to thank Chris for his critical support and leadership at a crucial time for the business. Powerwrap will continue to benefit from his knowledge and skills as a director,” Mr Driscoll said.
Mr Davidson will commence in his new role in January 2018.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10 Dec 2018Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018Freedom halts selling of life insuranceBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018New ASIC deputy chair announcedBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018Growth companies fund added to Macquarie WrapBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018ASIC makes unique AFSL decision on foreign adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all