Spring Financial Group has announced it is aiming to launch a new consumer-facing fintech service before Christmas.
The MyMoney247 fintech platform, created using customised technology from AMP-owned fintech firm MoneyBrilliant, will allow clients to “link hundreds of Australian bank, brokerage and investment accounts and retail and industry super funds” to a single dashboard.
“MyMoney247 will provide consumers with a powerful toolset to manage their income, investments, bill paying and budgeting requirements 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,” said Spring Financial managing director Keith Cullen.
In the coming 12 to 24 months, the company intends to add online tax return services, Mr Cullen said, and “see scope” to add home loan and personal insurance sales to the service.
MyMoney247 users will be charged a monthly fee, and the service will initially be available to Spring Financial’s existing online subscribers, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all