Spring Financial Group has announced it is aiming to launch a new consumer-facing fintech service before Christmas.
The MyMoney247 fintech platform, created using customised technology from AMP-owned fintech firm MoneyBrilliant, will allow clients to “link hundreds of Australian bank, brokerage and investment accounts and retail and industry super funds” to a single dashboard.
“MyMoney247 will provide consumers with a powerful toolset to manage their income, investments, bill paying and budgeting requirements 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,” said Spring Financial managing director Keith Cullen.
In the coming 12 to 24 months, the company intends to add online tax return services, Mr Cullen said, and “see scope” to add home loan and personal insurance sales to the service.
MyMoney247 users will be charged a monthly fee, and the service will initially be available to Spring Financial’s existing online subscribers, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:00CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 09:55Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 09:50Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- view all