Online investment service Macrovue has announced the addition of executives from AMP and SuperConcepts to its board.
In a statement, the company said AMP director of strategic marketing and customer experience Rod Finch and SuperConcepts chief executive Natasha Fenech have joined the board of directors.
“We’re delighted Natasha and Rod have decided to join the board,” said Macrovue chief executive Sid Sahgal.
“Both will bring tremendous experience in the financial services sector and fresh vision to Macrovue that will help us grow.”
Mr Finch has worked at AMP since 2013, prior to which he worked with Lloyd’s Banking Group in the UK, while Ms Fenech held numerous senior leadership positions with Suncorp before moving to SuperConcepts.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- view all