Online investment service Macrovue has announced the addition of executives from AMP and SuperConcepts to its board.
In a statement, the company said AMP director of strategic marketing and customer experience Rod Finch and SuperConcepts chief executive Natasha Fenech have joined the board of directors.
“We’re delighted Natasha and Rod have decided to join the board,” said Macrovue chief executive Sid Sahgal.
“Both will bring tremendous experience in the financial services sector and fresh vision to Macrovue that will help us grow.”
Mr Finch has worked at AMP since 2013, prior to which he worked with Lloyd’s Banking Group in the UK, while Ms Fenech held numerous senior leadership positions with Suncorp before moving to SuperConcepts.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all