Online investment service Macrovue has announced the addition of executives from AMP and SuperConcepts to its board.
In a statement, the company said AMP director of strategic marketing and customer experience Rod Finch and SuperConcepts chief executive Natasha Fenech have joined the board of directors.
“We’re delighted Natasha and Rod have decided to join the board,” said Macrovue chief executive Sid Sahgal.
“Both will bring tremendous experience in the financial services sector and fresh vision to Macrovue that will help us grow.”
Mr Finch has worked at AMP since 2013, prior to which he worked with Lloyd’s Banking Group in the UK, while Ms Fenech held numerous senior leadership positions with Suncorp before moving to SuperConcepts.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:00CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 09:55Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 09:50Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- view all