IRESS has announced its XPLAN education and training has been modified to include CPD point accreditation.
The changes, which take effect immediately, include a number of “structured learning” pathways designed for particular roles such as administrators, risk-only advisers and practice managers.
The company said the CPD point accreditation recognises “the importance of continuing education” and the optimisation of adviser technology.
“XPLAN, like most software, is most powerful when used to its full potential,” said IRESS managing director of wealth management Tizzy Vigilante.
“We are committed to providing the best training, both in terms of technical content and the quality of delivery, and have invested heavily in our learning capabilities to ensure our clients and users get the most from their XPLAN solution.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all