IRESS has announced its XPLAN education and training has been modified to include CPD point accreditation.
The changes, which take effect immediately, include a number of “structured learning” pathways designed for particular roles such as administrators, risk-only advisers and practice managers.
The company said the CPD point accreditation recognises “the importance of continuing education” and the optimisation of adviser technology.
“XPLAN, like most software, is most powerful when used to its full potential,” said IRESS managing director of wealth management Tizzy Vigilante.
“We are committed to providing the best training, both in terms of technical content and the quality of delivery, and have invested heavily in our learning capabilities to ensure our clients and users get the most from their XPLAN solution.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:00CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 09:55Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 09:50Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- view all