IRESS has announced its XPLAN education and training has been modified to include CPD point accreditation.
The changes, which take effect immediately, include a number of “structured learning” pathways designed for particular roles such as administrators, risk-only advisers and practice managers.
The company said the CPD point accreditation recognises “the importance of continuing education” and the optimisation of adviser technology.
“XPLAN, like most software, is most powerful when used to its full potential,” said IRESS managing director of wealth management Tizzy Vigilante.
“We are committed to providing the best training, both in terms of technical content and the quality of delivery, and have invested heavily in our learning capabilities to ensure our clients and users get the most from their XPLAN solution.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- view all