Madison Financial Group has recruited former ANZ Private wealth adviser Kirsten Lynn to head up governance and professional standards at the dealer group.
In a statement, Madison chief executive Annick Donat announced Ms Lynn joined Madison in July from ANZ, where she provided investment advice to high-net-worth clients of the bank.
Ms Donat said Ms Lynn has had a significant impact on the licensee in her first few months, with a diverse role covering a number of key business functions.
“In the short time Kirsten has been with us, she has actively demonstrated a willingness to step out of her comfort zone and take on tasks, projects and issues with an open mind and a good sense of humour," Ms Donat said.
"Her expertise and capability in the fields of law, public policy and advice has assisted the leadership team in addressing complex issues leading to innovative and safe resolutions."
Ms Donat herself joined Madison from BT Financial Group earlier this year, where she was head of licensee development.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018Sunsuper makes new board appointmentBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Cardena announces partnership with loan brokerageBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Royal Commission reveals round five focusBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018FASEA issues draft professional year guidanceBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- view all