CPA Australia has announced a new president and board of directors, according to communication sent to members just now.
ifa sister title Accountants Daily has reported that nine new directors have been elected to the CPA Australia board, with with the board that existed in the leadership era of Tyrone Carlin and Alex Malley set to be entirely gone by 31 December.
Peter Wilson, chair of the Australian Human Resources Institute Limited and a non-executive director of Vision Super, has been elected president and chair of the board.
Among the new appointees is Helen Lorigan, an executive with significant experience in the wealth management industry.
Ms Lorigan formerly held senior roles in the industry including head of wealth strategy at ANZ, chief manager of managed funds at CBA and general manager of multi-channel distribution strategy at MLC. She is currently a partner at Sapien Ventures and board adviser at HashChing.
The new directors commence their terms on 1 October this year.
For a full list of new directors, visit Accountants Daily: https://www.accountantsdaily.com.au/appointments/10867-cpa-australia-announces-new-board-president
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:00CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 09:55Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 09:50Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- view all