CPA Australia has announced a new president and board of directors, according to communication sent to members just now.
ifa sister title Accountants Daily has reported that nine new directors have been elected to the CPA Australia board, with with the board that existed in the leadership era of Tyrone Carlin and Alex Malley set to be entirely gone by 31 December.
Peter Wilson, chair of the Australian Human Resources Institute Limited and a non-executive director of Vision Super, has been elected president and chair of the board.
Among the new appointees is Helen Lorigan, an executive with significant experience in the wealth management industry.
Ms Lorigan formerly held senior roles in the industry including head of wealth strategy at ANZ, chief manager of managed funds at CBA and general manager of multi-channel distribution strategy at MLC. She is currently a partner at Sapien Ventures and board adviser at HashChing.
The new directors commence their terms on 1 October this year.
For a full list of new directors, visit Accountants Daily: https://www.accountantsdaily.com.au/appointments/10867-cpa-australia-announces-new-board-president
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all