NAB Financial Planning has appointed new state managers for NSW and Queensland, recruiting from rival organisations AMP and ANZ Wealth.
The bank announced today that Sandhya Maini, the former head of professional development – advice capability and assurance at ANZ Wealth, has joined its NAB FP dealer group as general manager for NSW and the ACT.
NAB has also recruited former AMP New Zealand head of distribution Rich Brown as general manager of the licensee in Queensland.
The statement said the appointments would help the licensee continue to build a "customer-centric advice business".
“Both Sandhya and Rich have strong and diverse backgrounds in financial advice, and they also bring extremely valuable customer insights and experience from other industries and businesses,” said NAB FP general manager Tim Steele, who formerly headed up a number of licensees within the AMP network.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- view all