NAB Financial Planning has appointed new state managers for NSW and Queensland, recruiting from rival organisations AMP and ANZ Wealth.
The bank announced today that Sandhya Maini, the former head of professional development – advice capability and assurance at ANZ Wealth, has joined its NAB FP dealer group as general manager for NSW and the ACT.
NAB has also recruited former AMP New Zealand head of distribution Rich Brown as general manager of the licensee in Queensland.
The statement said the appointments would help the licensee continue to build a "customer-centric advice business".
“Both Sandhya and Rich have strong and diverse backgrounds in financial advice, and they also bring extremely valuable customer insights and experience from other industries and businesses,” said NAB FP general manager Tim Steele, who formerly headed up a number of licensees within the AMP network.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Oct 2018ASIC takes action on compliance breachesBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FPA board announces new chairBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018New adviser capability added to IOOF offeringBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018AFA names new state directorsBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Oct 2018Westpac boss warns against further regulationBy Charbel Kadib
- view all