NAB Financial Planning has appointed new state managers for NSW and Queensland, recruiting from rival organisations AMP and ANZ Wealth.
The bank announced today that Sandhya Maini, the former head of professional development – advice capability and assurance at ANZ Wealth, has joined its NAB FP dealer group as general manager for NSW and the ACT.
NAB has also recruited former AMP New Zealand head of distribution Rich Brown as general manager of the licensee in Queensland.
The statement said the appointments would help the licensee continue to build a "customer-centric advice business".
“Both Sandhya and Rich have strong and diverse backgrounds in financial advice, and they also bring extremely valuable customer insights and experience from other industries and businesses,” said NAB FP general manager Tim Steele, who formerly headed up a number of licensees within the AMP network.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- view all